PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier socks anyone?

molly
7th October 2006, 03:14 AM
Check out the cavalier socks. There are a few different designs if you click on each of the different dog sock designs and look for the cavaliers. They also have dog agility socks. Neat.

http://www.wheelhousedesigns.com/

Charleen
7th October 2006, 03:35 AM
This website has great things. Thanks for sharing.

Cathy T
7th October 2006, 04:31 AM
I have the Cavaliers. They are a really nice quality sock.

Mic
7th October 2006, 05:57 AM
I have the cav socks, also. Nice weight and comfy. I bought them at our local dog rescue gift shop for the same price as the website.

Lani
7th October 2006, 06:19 AM
:w*w: Very cool socks!

I think I might get the cocker spaniel ones .... They kinda look like Lucky :dogwlk:

(Does anyone else think that rubies are way under-appreciated outside of this board!!! I got a book on Cavs at the petstore -- in over 100 pages, I think there was one picture of a ruby ... and I got a 2007 calendar ... no rubies ... socks, no rubies ... ahhhh well ...)

Cathy T
7th October 2006, 07:48 PM
When I got Jake 4 years ago I had never seen a ruby. We had a Paw Tea with about 50 Cavaliers and there were 2 b & Ts and 1 ruby. You just never used to see them. I love that they are becoming more and more popular. I just love their color!! Check out Roxanne's site tiabellas.com for some things with a ruby.

Cathy Moon
7th October 2006, 11:33 PM
The socks are great! I love the agility socks too - wonder if they'd bring extra luck? :lol: