PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Chicago area!

laurenlyn1
7th October 2006, 10:31 PM
my name is Lauren, and this is my special little man is a Ruby named Brady. He's a little over 5 months old now. He's my cutie and my first cavalier. He's a very good boy and i'm more proud of him everyday this is a link to his picture because I haven't figured out how to put it in the post yet http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1148/img1584mq1.jpg

Karlin
8th October 2006, 01:58 AM
icon_welcome and glad you found the board. There's info on posting pics in the Getting Started section. :thmbsup:

I fixed the image tags so that your pic would display. Go back to your original post and click 'edit' and you can see the tags that now surround your pic. That's what needs to be in front of, and after, each pic url.

Cathy T
8th October 2006, 02:06 AM
Welcome Lauren. Brandy sure is a handsome fella. And I love his tag! Welcome to the worls of Cavaliers...good choice!

Charleen
8th October 2006, 03:03 AM
Welcome - Brady is very handsome and looks like such a good boy.

Lani
8th October 2006, 03:07 AM
Brady is soooo gorgeous. I have a little ruby boy too and am originally from St. Louis. icon_welcome

merlinsmum
8th October 2006, 11:17 AM
He's gorgeous! I am a proud owner of a ruby too! Not forgetting that I am a very proud owner of my Black and tan too!

Anyways, icon_welcome and enjoy :rah:

Mary
8th October 2006, 12:21 PM
Welcome aboard Lauren and Brady! Brady is a handsome young guy!

molly+charlies mum
8th October 2006, 04:13 PM
icon_welcome brady is so cute he is going to be a handsome boy when he is older :l*v:

Cathy Moon
8th October 2006, 06:45 PM
icon_welcome Lauren and Brady! :flwr:

Coco's mom
9th October 2006, 02:52 AM
Welcome to the board Lauren! I am sure you will find it very helpful. Brady is beautiful! :paw:

RockNRollCav
9th October 2006, 05:35 AM
Welcome! Your little man is certainly handsome!

Nisha
9th October 2006, 05:59 AM
Hi lauren,
welcome to the board!! Brady is absolutely gorgeous!! :p and his tag is so cute!

Claire
9th October 2006, 03:52 PM
What a lovely little boy - I also have a ruby, a tri and a blenheim.... the ruby seems to be a little trouble maker though.... ;)

duncans_ma
9th October 2006, 08:16 PM
icon_welcome

Our ruby boys are about the same age...Arthur was born on May 1!

Arthur is our second...and I would bet Brady won't be alone for long...just ask most on the board - bet you can't have just one! :D :D