PDA

View Full Version : FYI Dirty Dog theme competition

judy
8th October 2006, 09:40 AM
The Theme photo competition is on again and the theme now is dirty dogs. Time is running out to submit photos so if anybody has any, bring them here:
http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3988

merlinsmum
8th October 2006, 09:56 AM
:? :? :? I have searched and searched but I can't find a dirty dog pic anywhere.....

Cathy Moon
8th October 2006, 04:19 PM
:lol: I cannot find any dirty dog photos either! And I'm not going to purposely get them dirty for this contest or I'll have to bathe them! :lol:

I'll bet Karlin and Dublin members who are walking today will have some good dirty dog photos!

Cathy T
8th October 2006, 05:51 PM
:lol: I cannot find any dirty dog photos either! And I'm not going to purposely get them dirty for this contest or I'll have to bathe them! :lol:

I'll bet Karlin and Dublin members who are walking today will have some good dirty dog photos!

I said the same thing Cathy! No way I was going to let them get dirty for a photo. Too much work! Where's Karlin's picture of, was it Leo? That was a good one.

Cathy Moon
8th October 2006, 07:38 PM
Yes, Karlin has some great dirty dog photos! We can easily find them under topic titles such as "Jaspar's Latest Disgusting Act" :lol: :lol: