• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

October outing - a walk in the park!

Claire L

We were a bit late arriving for the monthly doggie walk this morning and we thought we had missed everyone because there wasn't a Cavalier in sight. We walked up the hill, as last month and scanned the horizon in vain.
Then, out of a copse (at some speed) comes a deer (its eyes out on stalks with fear), closely followed by Phoebe and a few other reprobates.
Hurray - we've found you!!!

Didn't have the camera out for that one (unfortunately) but here's a few pics...

Group Photo
IMG_0002_edited.jpg

Give it back Jasper!!
IMG_0007.jpg

Hey! wait for me!!! (Rudee was Paddy last - as usual :lol: )
IMG_0010.jpg

I overslept :sl*p:

I had planned to leave home at about 9:30 so that i could walk to the park and tire Gavin out before inflicting him on the poor cavs icon_whistling

Thanks for sharing the lovely photos! You are such lucky people being able to share together like that!!! Very, very lealous :)
Julie and the girls

It looks like everyone had a great time! I'm planning a trip to Scotland next year, but unfortunately without the pups :( Too bad that big pond is in between... icon_whistling

Back