• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whitney's Holiday thread....

Maxxs_Mummy

Who said you could disturb me? Don't you know a girl needs her beauty sleep?

100_0292.jpg

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

100_0291.jpg

Some hopeful faces who are watching the dinner plates....

100_0293.jpg

And Maxx and Princess Whitney crashed out after a long day - Whits is sprawled in Charlie's big bed :lol:

100_0296.jpg

Whitney looks like she is having a wonderful visit. I love the last pic! What a hoot! :lol:

It's great seeing photos of them! She has obviously made herself at home. What does Charlie think of this?

He's not completely sure, Cathy :? . He doesn't like the fact that they come up to the bedroom and he has to sleep in the kitchen :( I know it sounds mean but if he isn't confined to one room at night, he panics and drools and pees everywhere. No one gets any sleep either because he wanders round the house all night :roll:

He is also extremely miffed because the little Princess has learned how to shove him out of the way and has stolen his bed, his fave place on the sofa & also his Mamma (or you'd think so as everytime I give her any attention he's there - me, me, me :lol: ).

She hasn't stolen Daddy though as she's quite nervous of men (she likes Geraint, my youngest) so Charlie is making the most of this - he's a Daddy's boy anyway and for the first time in ages he's been jumping on Daddy's lap for cuddles. It's usually Mamma's but Mamma has let Whitney come to stay and so is the enemy :lol:

Ohhh, please give little Charlie an extra hug from me! :hug:
You know when it's time for her to go home, he will have finally gotten used to her! :lol:
When are you going to tell Alison that you are Whitney's new mum, and she is Auntie Alison? ;)

Just spotted these, are cavvies the only dogs who lie like this exposing all their wares :lol: :lol: Mine do this in bed and sometimes I end up with a foot or tail nearly in the mouth ;)

Love the pictures, especially the last one mine lie like this too when they are fast asleep. :lol:

I like her look in the first photo..... Busta is just the same - What do you think you are doing look.... icon_whistling

Looks like Whits has well made herself at home.....bet she's got those 777777boys tuhy76 - :oops: that was Oakley wanting to say hello.... - bet Whitney's got those boys wrapped round her paws.... ;)

merlinsmum said:
777777boys tuhy76 - :oops: that was Oakley wanting to say hello....

:jmp: Hiya Oakley :flwr:

Cathy, it's a good job they've both been done or Alison and I might become Grandma's :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
She hasn't stolen Daddy though as she's quite nervous of men (she likes Geraint, my youngest)

Wonderful photos, really looks like Whitney and Maxx got on well..I bet he's missing her now :(

I'm surprised you thought Whitney was nervous of men...she adored my hubby when she met him back in May. He crouched down to her and she went straight to him and had lots of fusses and cuddles. Hubby is very gentle and quiet around dogs.

Maybe she would have been more confident with them if they'd gone down to her level?

Alison I'm sure you said she was ok with your husband and Aaron?

Still catching up with the threads....so many and lots of new members from wordwide corners of the globe...will be here all day, so will keep the kettle boiling :lol:

I didn't know that this little madam had her own holiday thread, it's lovely...the pics are fab, she is no princess mind.... next day home and on a long walk out she found a huge pile of wet mud and had a good back rub in it :yuk: this time we let daddy see just what a mess she was in when he got home from work...

Between him and Aaron they turned her around and made her all beautiful again while I battled on with all the holiday washing :roll: ....don't us girls get all the very best jobs!

Men, what are they like with a Cavalier...soppy or what!... to listen to the two of them fussing over her with the brushes and combs etc would make anyone quietly smile... she then later found her way into their arms for a nice cuddle...super charmer or what!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:... and poor old mum with all the jobs done was then made redundant!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Nicki,

Whits wasn't running away from them or anything but she was a bit nervous when Rhys came in. I think it's because he's so tall and so noisy :roll: He is Charlie's climbing frame and best friend and Charlie was terrified of him when he first came to us!

Whits adored Geraint and loved nothing better than to get on his lap as soon as he got in from school and she was OK with hubs after a few days - he just lets the dogs go to him when they are ready. It took her a few days but then she was OK. It was Rhys who scared her. I think if I was as small as Whits and a 6ft 4" livewire came up to me and stuck his hand in my face I'd be scared too :yikes

Oh yeah and Geraint and I are really missing her - Maxx is too :(

Great photos, and such beautiful doggies!

Bentley loves to lay on his back too, it just cracks me up! Maybe it's a Cavalier thing?! My other dogs never did that very much, if at all.

Back