PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the midwest in Iowa

Searching4Cav
9th October 2006, 01:51 AM
My name is Peg. I have been a long time lover of cavaliers and currently am on a waiting list with a deposit for my first Cavalier! I am so excited! I have been researching Cavaliers, viewing pics, viewing forums for about a year now. I have learned MUCH from reading the posts here and plan to continue to check it daily! You all are so knowledgeable and beautiful pics! Thanks!

Cathy T
9th October 2006, 01:57 AM
Welcome Peg. The anticipation only makes the reward even sweeter!!

Coco's mom
9th October 2006, 01:59 AM
icon_welcome Peg, congratulations! I know how excited you must be! :w**h**: I was in your situation (as have many others on this forum) not too long ago. Any idea when you are getting your cav? What color?
Enjoy the board. :flwr:

Lani
9th October 2006, 02:00 AM
Hi Peg! I'm originally from the midwest too ... St. Louis.

You must be sooo excited waiting for you new doggie to arrive!!! I've had Lucky for about 6 weeks now and I can tell you you are going to LOVE having a Cavalier!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby when he/she arrives home. :) (or before if you can get pictures!)

Searching4Cav
9th October 2006, 02:08 AM
The excitement is grueling! Waiting patiently is not one of my virtues. :D I am on a list for a tri-color female. The puppies are only two weeks old so the "picking process" has not yet begun. I have had a real tough time deciding color since they all are adorable and beautiful. I will certainly post any pics I receive asap! Thanks for the welcome!

RockNRollCav
9th October 2006, 04:33 AM
Oh, yay, so only a few weeks away until you get to bring your newest member of your family home!! How exciting! My next cav will be a tri, I think...of course until we move out of our town house, there won't be another ...2 dogs, 1 cat, and 2 people is enough! icon_whistling

Nisha
9th October 2006, 05:00 AM
Hi there Peg! You must be soo excited!!! i know i would be dying with the wait! oh well only a few weeks away..cant wait to see lots of pictures of your baby