PDA

View Full Version : we've got new coats ...

Maxxs_Mummy
9th October 2006, 02:59 PM
Maxx help me, what's Mamma put me in>

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/maxxs_mummy/100_0299.jpg

Dunno Charlie, but she's done it to me too...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/maxxs_mummy/100_0297.jpg

If we pose nicely, do we get a treat????

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/maxxs_mummy/100_0298.jpg

merlinsmum
9th October 2006, 03:16 PM
How Cool they both look in their matching jackets!

I got Oakley the same brown cord parker to match Merlins..... tried to put it on him this morning but he was having non of it.... we've just got used to a collar so maybe it was a bit too soon! icon_whistling

Claire
9th October 2006, 03:17 PM
Donna, LOL - what great faces and lovely coats (where are those ones from)... :lol:

joanna
9th October 2006, 03:31 PM
Love the coats - they are really nice. Do they work with the harness underneath or will you have to punch a hole?

Joanna

merlinsmum
9th October 2006, 03:39 PM
Looks like a Next tag on the coats - my oh my - are they SPOILT or what! cl*p - does hubby know how much they cost? :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
9th October 2006, 03:42 PM
Yep Kirsty is right :lol: The coats are from Next and are only £9.99 each - hubby only knows what he needs to know... ;)

Luckily, there is a hole already punched in the back for a harness :D

Both my boys need an XL as they aren't huge coats. Alison's Whitney is tiny and I think she'd need a large too.

Cupcake Love
9th October 2006, 03:42 PM
Those are adorable coats!

Maxxs_Mummy
9th October 2006, 03:44 PM
Also in pink...... They are getting the matching collar and lead sets for Christmas, but it's a secret so don't tell them :lol:

Claire
9th October 2006, 03:48 PM
:? They don't do them in Wimbledon... going to see if any of the other branches have them.

joanna
9th October 2006, 03:56 PM
I just checked the next directory and you can get wellies to match for yourself!

http://search.next.co.uk/search?p=Q&ts=custom&lbc=next&nxti=0&nxtv=000&w=dog+coat&af=ss_aw06&x=14&y=7

molly+charlies mum
9th October 2006, 04:41 PM
:) they look good in there coats i got the red and black tartan one from next last week for molly and the pink wellies for me charlie wont even walk if i put a coat on him so he got the tartan collar :)

Cathy Moon
9th October 2006, 05:36 PM
Donna,
They look so adorable in the matching coats! You must get the matching wellies for yourself! :D

Maxxs_Mummy
9th October 2006, 09:16 PM
They do a red coat too? I haven't seen that one :?

Cathy, if I thought for one minute that the wellies would fit my fat calfs I would get them. I used to have to have my riding boots made for me as my legs are hooooge :(

Next are doing a whole load of doggy stuff this season....

http://search.next.co.uk/search?p=Q&ts=custom&lbc=next&nxti=0&nxtv=000&w=dog&af=ss_aw06

molly+charlies mum
10th October 2006, 11:39 AM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k6/fairywings_01/Picture93.jpg this is the red coat from next

Mary
10th October 2006, 12:20 PM
Maxx and Charlie you are way too cute in your new jackets!!! :w*w:

Maxxs_Mummy
10th October 2006, 12:27 PM
That's nice Christine but it's a bit girlie for my macho boys :lol: they were peeved enough when I put them in the blue coats :lol:

Nicki
10th October 2006, 02:04 PM
Oh they are just stunning Donna...Rupert is sitting on my lap and is VERY jealous!!

It's great that they have a hole for the harness attachement...I wish more companies would do that, I hate having to special order or to cut it myself :(

They look a bit short in the back though? Is that just the style? I like their hips to be covered...esp Rupert as he has arthritis now.

Maxxs_Mummy
11th October 2006, 10:34 AM
I think it's because my two are quite long in the body, Nicki. I am still going to make a pattern from that one you sent me and try and make some. I'll have a bash at it when I get back from school later :D

I'll make a prototype and let you know how I get on :lol: xxxxxxxxxxx

tanztanya
11th October 2006, 08:42 PM
ahahaha awww how cute!!!

I work at Next and saw the dog ranges in the catologue. i hav been waiting to see the new coats modelled.

i was going to order cookie the pink coat with the matching bowls, then i was going to get the matching wellies too. the jumpers r cute too!! i'll just use my discount card haha

have u seen the dog bed at the back of the catologue?? page 400and something. i'm gna buy cookie one for xmas

tanztanya
11th October 2006, 08:51 PM
:? They don't do them in Wimbledon... going to see if any of the other branches have them.

Only the larger stores will get them in. i think wimbledon hav the dog bowls in, up in their home department. i know that kingston have them (thats where i work).

I very much doubt alot of stores will get the clothes in, maybe more will in november. The pet range didn't sell well last year so a bit unsure wots been decided this year. Its worth ordering from the directory or if u go into a store sm1 wil order it 4 u, thats wot i'm going to do. Will get there in 3 days

Maxxs_Mummy
11th October 2006, 08:55 PM
Ooooh I'd love to work at Next. I keep threatening to get a job there - I'd spend all my earnings in store! I'm dressed in Next from head to toe now - as usual LOL Even my jim jams are from Next now :lol:

I love that bed but my two have already got 7 beds between the two of them. I don't think they need any more :lol:

Do you get a good discount then Tanya?

tanztanya
11th October 2006, 09:04 PM
haha, my wardrobe is like that. I'm dressed all in next today actually! the clothes last and its alright for everyday where, plus the discount encourages me!!! I get 25% off anything i want (so can my sister,brother, parents and nephew), then for uniform (which is anything spart looking, including suits) i get 75% off. I've been there for over three years now and the clothes have definately got better. have u seen the shoes?? the prices have gone right down, u can get like classic black heeled court shoes for £16.99! the childrens things r gorgeous too. Next are starting to do multibuy offers now where u can buy 3 for 2 etc.

haha 7 beds!!!! cookie has got one which is just a duvet in a cover folded up...but then cookie knows she can sleep where she wants. last night it was inbetween my parents in their bed haha. my mum was soo tired this morning because my dad and cookie were snoring really loudly!!

did you order the dog coats?

Linda
11th October 2006, 09:13 PM
Donna

Those coats are just precious, how come you lot and all the US members get all the lovely coats and we get the S^%$y ones. :yikes :yikes :yikes

The only way of getting a half decent one here is if you pay $100.00
I think I had better do some shopping, both mine need coats and I have been waiting for the local pet store to get some in but I am sure they will look nothing like the Next ones.

Mimi
11th October 2006, 10:00 PM
Oh how cute , I would have made a trip to next if I had known they had doggy accessories. I did go to Monsoon Accessorise they have the sweetest Jumpers like last year also raincoats, anoraks, scarves, collars , santa suits etc.etc. Shopping heaven really . Lucky I brought my credit card.
Mimi

tanztanya
12th October 2006, 08:21 PM
if anyone is in BHS they have dog clothes in!! I'v just come back from shopping and they sell little fairy outfits haha...only £8 as well

Maxxs_Mummy
12th October 2006, 09:40 PM
Oh my I can imagine Cookie in a fairy oputfit doing her grumpy dog impression :lol: :lol: :lol: Did you get her one then?

Oh and that's it now I am definitely applying to Next if you get discount like that :shock: icon_whistling

Maxxs_Mummy
12th October 2006, 09:40 PM
Linda,

I can always get you stuff and ship it over to you if you want. You can always pay me by PayPal once I've posted it - no probs.

tanztanya
12th October 2006, 10:29 PM
i sooo wanted to get her a fairy outfit but my mum said no and i am so broke at the moment, iv spent too much buying my university books this term!! I have put aside fairy wings though from accessorize, they ran out of them soo quickly last year... im thinking if i can find cookie a little haylo she can wear it for halloween haha ...cookie would hate every minute of it

oohhh BHS sell dog bathrobes too. they had some really good stuff. there was this posh fashionable bag that opened up to be two silver dog bowls!!