• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merlin and Oakley sharing a chewy stick on the bed

Oh, that's so sweet! I'd fall over in a faint if I saw Wrigley sharing a chewy with Mia--ha! He's the chewy king in our house... :lol:

How sweet. Jake was much kinder with Shelby when she was a baby...now....he'd yank that thing out of her mouth and give her a good bark to be sure she knew it was his. :roll:

My Merls is a very gentle boy even when the little ratbag Oakley is swinging on his ears! Not once since we brought Oakley home has Merlin been mean to Oakley. - its more the other way round! I was so surprised as I never thought Merlin woud learn to share so well.

I love my boy, he such a good boy. I love Oakley too but more for his naughtyness :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back