• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Iowa

frecklesmom

Hi, my name is Pat and I'm the most blessed parent of a Blenheim boy named Freckles. He came from a puppy mill and became my boy on Jan.20th. His adoption was from the Beadle County Humane Society in Huron, S.D. and I am so indebted to them. My vet felt he was about 18 mo. at that time. My Golden, Mollie, taught him all the good doggy living stuff and she did it well. In April we added 2 more dogs to the pack, my daughter's, and Freckles is having a great time with a 2y.o. mix. This forum has helped so much to care for my boy. I'll do a picture later-getting used to a new camera.
Raising a puppy mill furkid is not for the feint-hearted but the joys are the best.

Hi Pat and Freckles and the rest of the fam.! Welcome aboard. can't wait for pics!

Back