PDA

View Full Version : It's our anniversary!

Remali
11th October 2006, 01:49 AM
It was exactly one year ago on this day that I brought my Bentley home! He has brought me more joy than I could ever have imagined! And tomorrow is also the one year anniversary of my father passing away, having Bentley with me (and my Poodle Bailey) helped me thru a pretty rough time in my life. Dogs are the best therapy there is!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/Remali24/BaileyBentleyOct2005001.jpg

Coco's mom
11th October 2006, 02:52 AM
Happy Anniverary to you and Bentley! I couldn't agree with you more- dogs are the best therapy. :lotsaluv:

Cathy Moon
11th October 2006, 02:56 AM
:hug: Happy Anniversary Renee, Bentley and Bailey! :lotsaluv:

Lani
11th October 2006, 03:02 AM
Happy Anniversary!!!

:rah:

Remali
11th October 2006, 03:25 AM
Thanks everyone!! I gave both my boys an extra treat tonight, and I have a long 3 day weekend coming up and plan on spending lots of time with the doggies, and I think we'll have to check out some new toys and chewies too! :D

RileysMom
11th October 2006, 04:59 AM
CONGRATS on your special day!!!!

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

judy
11th October 2006, 05:11 AM
What a great anniversary, the beginning of such a happy relationship. congratulations on your first year. people think cavaliers are expensive but when you consider what it would cost to pay a therapist to build up your morale 365 days a year, cavaliers are a real bargain, and they are much more therapeutic than therapists anyway. :D

Happy Anniversary!

matties mum
11th October 2006, 10:48 AM
:jump: b*n*n* happy day to you and many more cl*p :jmp: :lotsaluv: Aileen

Nisha
11th October 2006, 11:17 AM
Happy Anniversary Renee, Bentley and Bailey!!! :rah: and Congrats for your first year spent together!

I think we'll have to check out some new toys and chewies too! :lol: im sure they would love that!

merlinsmum
11th October 2006, 11:38 AM
Have a great day! :jump:

Maxxs_Mummy
11th October 2006, 11:57 AM
:rah: Happy Anniversary :rah: What a lovely way to be able to remember your Dad too :flwr:

Cathy T
11th October 2006, 04:47 PM
Happy Anniversary! It's wonderful that you are able to mark this special day with some joy and what a great way to remember your father. Dogs are truly the best therapy!