PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Chattanooga, Tennessee!

Lindsay
13th October 2006, 03:40 PM
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself! My name is Lindsay and I live in Chattanooga, TN, with my 2 babies, Spencer and Isabelle (Izzy). Spencer is a tri male that I have had a little over a year and is a total mama's boy, but that is fine with me as I am totally over the moon for him too! :luv: Izzy is my blenheim female who is Miss Independent (but her daddy and I know that she is a total lovebug deep down!)

I am so glad to have found this site and can't wait to become involved in the discussions about the greatest dogs ever! :D

Cathy T
13th October 2006, 03:49 PM
Hi Lindsay! Welcome.

Sounds like you and I are cut from the same doggie cloth! My Jake is a total momma's boy (he's also a tri). And my sweet little girl is such an independent little thing (she's also a tri).

This is a great place to talk about and learn about these wonderful little dogs!

BELLE'S MUMMY
13th October 2006, 06:23 PM
Hiya,

Welcome to the board.
You're dogs are lovely :luv:

molly+charlies mum
13th October 2006, 10:59 PM
icon_welcome lindsay and your lovely cavaliers hope you enjoy your time on here :paw:

Spencer'sMom
13th October 2006, 11:58 PM
Hi Lindsay.

I'm also the proud mom of a tri named Spencer. :w*w: Welcome to the board!

Whitney

Coco's mom
15th October 2006, 09:00 PM
icon_welcome Lindsay! And welcome to Spencer and Izzy! I am sure you will love this site. People are very friendly and you'll learn a lot. I have to agree with you too (along with the rest of the board!), cavaliers are the greatest dogs ever! Talk to you soon!
:dgwlk:

Cathy Moon
19th October 2006, 12:08 PM
icon_welcome Lindsay, Spencer and Izzy! Enjoy the board :D

Maxxs_Mummy
25th October 2006, 01:53 PM
A belated icon_welcome to you all from me and my boys :flwr: - Sorry, I should really check this section every day :roll: :flwr:

arasara
26th October 2006, 03:13 AM
another belated icon_welcome from Kosmo and I! I can't keep up with everything on here, but it's nice to have you aboard!! :) Spencer is sure a cute little thing.. !! :) Looking forward to getting to know you guys better!!

RileysMom
27th October 2006, 02:07 AM
Hi Lindsay! icon_welcome

I'm from the opposite side of the state in Memphis!!!

Your pups sound like mine as well! I have a little boy who adores me and also a Ms. Independant who loves me on her terms!!! :sl*p: