• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kingston got his first winter coat!

KingstonsMom

I know I live in Texas but it got down to 55 degrees today...BRRRRR! I decided to buy Kingston a little jacket.

268773684_83e4141b6f.jpg

268773681_15a2dba49b.jpg

As you can see, he was much more interested in the new toy than in modeling his latest look!

That is adorable.
Brrrrrrrrrrrr it was 1 Degree Celcius today here in Toronto without the windchill.
I hate winter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the talk about coats, I started hunting down coats myself for my furbabies, don't know Dudley is just so difficult to buy for or I am too too fussy.

I may of found the right one though.
:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

I'd be happy with 55 degrees! We our first snow here the other day! Brrrrr. Coats are too cute. I still need to get one for Brady but at least he has his sweater. :)

I knew my weather comment would get some criticism. :lol: But 55 degrees is cold to us Texans!

Kingston is pretty much resigned to the fact that mommy is going to dress him in crazy clothes. He just sits there and lets me put each paw through the armholes. The funny thing is, when my boyfriend puts clothes on him, Kingston pulls them off!

Well Kingston! You are awfully cute in that little jacket. Just think if you moved up north to WI you could have a whole snowsuit!! :D

I love the fake fur trim! It was in the 20's here last night, set a new record low for this date. Brrr!!

ooh look at Kingston.. he looks adorable.. yet miserable, LOL. I love it ;) What a wonderful choice of a jacket! It's very cute! (y)

Back