• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New pictures

Mycavyangels

Picture.jpg

Picture667.jpg

Picture663.jpg

Picture668-1.jpg

Picture712.jpg

Picture707.jpg

Picture708.jpg

Picture611-1.jpg

Picture711.jpg

bud-1.jpg

Picture696.jpg

Picture406.jpg

Picture111-2.jpg

Picture673.jpg

*ng*l :updte:

Buddy, your new black & tan cav. is adorable. What wonderful cuddling pictures of your blenheim & your B&T. You also have a hamster I see. What do the cavaliers think of it?

Charleen said:
Buddy, your new black & tan cav. is adorable. What wonderful cuddling pictures of your blenheim & your B&T. You also have a hamster I see. What do the cavaliers think of it?[/quote

the cavaliers r a bit crazy with the hamster, but i know they just want to play with her :)

Awwww.....you have such pretty dogs!! And that hamster, I just love him (her?)! I love how the hamster is sitting up on his/her little butt, adorable! I have a houserabbit, and my dogs and my rabbit all get along great. Not sure if they'd get along with a tiny hamster tho, they might think it was some kind of wind-up toy and go after it!! LOL!

OMG that baby gets more delicious every time I see him :flwr: I love the hamster pic. We used to have hamsters and they'd nip our cats and Maxx's nose if they got too near :lol:

Back