• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rory and the Pumpkin Patch!

rory

Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch was a success, as always! It's a highlight of my year. I just love love love this time of year! rory had a blast, and I got some cute pics. Would have gotten more if my camera wasn't broken. :cry: I borrowed a friend's. ;)

Here he is this year:
roryonpumpkin.jpg

DSCN1884.jpg

With his load!

DSCN1919.jpg

And last year:

IMG_51162.jpg

6e6e2a92.jpg

And the year before:

IMG_6636.jpg

IMG_6622.jpg

As you can see, he's gotten a bit more relaxed about hanging out on pumpkins! :lol:

Great pics Kendall. It is fun to see the different years and how he has matured. He is just a beautiful boy and keeps getting more beautiful each year!

They are just fantastic photos! I love the first one :D He certainly looks like he had a ball

Wish we had pumpkin patches here... an idea for the half day training seminar maybe?? If there's going to be a guy doing photos. Get him to bring props :lol:

Oh, how great to have a sequence of photos throughout the years.

He has really matured since last year. Is that indicative of the shift between 2 yrs and 3 years old? He's gone from looking like a rascal to a gentleman!

What a handsome little man Rory is! 8) He looks like he really enjoyed himself this year! :lol:

That's fun to compare photos from previous years.

I was just thinking how he'd gotten more confident when i saw your pic LOL Whenever I see pumkin fields I always think of last years pic of Rory :) He looks so much healthier than last year too Kendall - i'll bet that's a huge relief too?

So, he's about 8 months in the first one, then 1yr 8 m onths, then 2 yrs 8 months in the most recent one! My handsome boy has turned into a handsome man! :D He's doing great! can you believe it's almost been 1 year since his surgery??? :shock: He's doing so great!! :D

Kendall,

Rory is sooo handsome! He really has matured. I LOVE the last picture from this year. I might have to hijack it and make a celendar from it... ... icon_whistling

I have to say that Rory is one of my all-time favorite Cavaliers (besides my own lovely Mr. Chester) and his pumpkin patch photos are ADORABLE! He looks super happy and healthy.

I hope he is doing well and I wish him and the rest of your family a long, long, healthy life with lots of love and fun times!

Oh, he is the cutest thing :lotsaluv:
And the scenery is very beautiful, I love the first one most :)

And, I was checking the Calendar threat, think your first picture would be a perfect October one :D

Back