PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ohio

Aimee Brooks
14th October 2006, 10:50 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Aimee and I live outside of Columbus, OH, and I just started my first year of veterinary school at OSU. I have a 2 year old black and tan named Reilly, and he is like my child :) . In the future I hope to rescue at least one cavalier, but that probably won't happen until I graduate, because I'm home a lot less since classes started. Today Reilly had his first experience at my friend's barn while I was vaccinating her horses, he had a really good time, but I don't think he would make it as a barn dog :shock: . Reilly says HI to everyone, and it's nice to know there are others out there completely in love with the breed like I am.

Aimee :flwr:

laurenlyn1
14th October 2006, 11:09 PM
Hey Aimee And Reilly. Glad to see you Joined. Aren't our little men cute together?

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/1276/20060903bradyaimees02jd5.jpg

Welcome, and thank you for telling me not to get another breed (won't mention the type) and intorducing me to this wonderful breed that has stollen my heart :)

molly+charlies mum
15th October 2006, 12:21 AM
icon_welcome to you aimee and the lovely reilly ,cavaliers are the best breed going ,hope you enjoy it on here :)

merlinsmum
15th October 2006, 01:17 PM
icon_welcome to the board Aimee and Reilly :flwr:

Coco's mom
15th October 2006, 10:25 PM
Hi Aimee! Welcome to the board! :flwr:
Reilly is so cute! I can't wait to see more pics of him.
I am sure you will enjoy this board if
you are looking for people who are crazy for
cavs! :jmp:
Vet. school sounds interesting. Good luck and
congrats! I have a lot of friends who went
to OSU medical school and dental school.
Well, enjoy the forum!

Cathy Moon
19th October 2006, 01:10 PM
Hi Aimee and Reilly, icon_welcome to the board!

Maxxs_Mummy
25th October 2006, 02:52 PM
Hi Aimee and icon_welcome to you and Reilly from me and my boys :flwr: Reilly is certainly a handsome chap. I love Black and tans :flwr:

Nisha
29th October 2006, 03:15 AM
Hi there Aimee and Welcome! Reilly is simply gorgeous!! and has a wonderful coat! :flwr:

arasara
29th October 2006, 03:28 AM
Hello and icon_welcome !

It's nice to see you on the board ! :) Your Reilly is sure a handsome dude!! :) I especially like the one with brady!! Too cute - would be good in the themes section! :)