PDA

View Full Version : where do i sit

molly+charlies mum
15th October 2006, 01:49 PM
have you ever come in and thought ill sit down for 5minutes and found the best seat gonehttp://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k6/fairywings_01/Picture123.jpgso have i this picture is of my big cat sophie ,molly +charlie....

arasara
15th October 2006, 03:15 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

That's the funniest picture I've seen in a while.

That's when I would pick one of them up and make them a lap dog. ;)

Cathy T
15th October 2006, 05:05 PM
Guess you'll just have to sit on the floor :lol:

cecily
15th October 2006, 05:50 PM
:lol: You mean you didn't get that nice big sofa especially for them?

Nicki
15th October 2006, 09:43 PM
As they always say, if you want the most comfy seat in the house, move the Cavalier :lol: :lol:

Brilliant photo....that's one BIG cat!

Maxxs_Mummy
15th October 2006, 10:45 PM
LMAO it's like my house was earlier. Maxx and Charlie were both sprawled on the sofa and Whits was asleep on my lap on my chair. Hubs was in his chair and youngest had piled the dog duvets up ito a pile to sit on them. My eldest came in and said 'And where do I sit?' He tried to move Maxx but he resisted and moaned, so Rhys sat on the floor :lol:

Remali
16th October 2006, 05:10 AM
There are times when I actually sit on the floor! LOL! Well, that way I can get down closer to my rabbit, he likes to sit and watch TV with me and the dogs, LOL!

Cathy Moon
17th October 2006, 11:36 AM
:lol: You could use another sofa! :lol:

molly+charlies mum
17th October 2006, 01:31 PM
these animals are so spoilt that after i took the picture i then left them on the sofa so they were comfy and went and sat in the kitchen on the hard kitchen chairs and left them to sleep

Linda
17th October 2006, 02:07 PM
I agree I think you should get a bigger sofa if that is at all possible.
But don't hold your breath that you will actually get to sit on it.
We have a leather chair in the corner and that is Dudley's favourite place if he is not on our lap. :D :D :D :D

That is one big cat, looks bigger than your cavaliers. :yikes :yikes :yikes