• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

where do i sit

molly+charlies mum

have you ever come in and thought ill sit down for 5minutes and found the best seat gone
Picture123.jpg
so have i this picture is of my big cat sophie ,molly +charlie....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

That's the funniest picture I've seen in a while.

That's when I would pick one of them up and make them a lap dog. ;)

As they always say, if you want the most comfy seat in the house, move the Cavalier :lol: :lol:

Brilliant photo....that's one BIG cat!

LMAO it's like my house was earlier. Maxx and Charlie were both sprawled on the sofa and Whits was asleep on my lap on my chair. Hubs was in his chair and youngest had piled the dog duvets up ito a pile to sit on them. My eldest came in and said 'And where do I sit?' He tried to move Maxx but he resisted and moaned, so Rhys sat on the floor :lol:

There are times when I actually sit on the floor! LOL! Well, that way I can get down closer to my rabbit, he likes to sit and watch TV with me and the dogs, LOL!

best seat

these animals are so spoilt that after i took the picture i then left them on the sofa so they were comfy and went and sat in the kitchen on the hard kitchen chairs and left them to sleep

I agree I think you should get a bigger sofa if that is at all possible.
But don't hold your breath that you will actually get to sit on it.
We have a leather chair in the corner and that is Dudley's favourite place if he is not on our lap. :D :D :D :D

That is one big cat, looks bigger than your cavaliers. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Back