• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my cats

molly+charlies mum

Picture135.jpg
robbie is 3 ,
Picture127.jpg
sophie is 11,
Picture140.jpg
bella who is 6 i also have another ginger called rubin who is robbies brother he has gone walkies so will get a picture next time,
Picture136.jpg
charlie+robbie the ginger boys like to snuggel up with molly and suckel on her mouth she tolerates them for a while then starts growling at them

Oh they are gorgeous! Another person with four cats! :)

Robbie looks HUGE! I have a very fat three legged ginger tom named Quincy who isn't afraid of anything and thinkls all dogs MUST love him. :lol:

cats

robbie is very big i thought it was because hes been done but his brother is slim and hes been done to so i think he is just a big ginger tom,sophie is big to she is the queen of the cats when food is put down she is first if one of the others try to go first she lashes out with one paw and they all sit and watch and wait for her to go :winkct:

Back