PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Aggie

cecily
16th October 2006, 07:26 AM
She would have been one year old today. :l*v:

Can't believe she would only have been one. It feels like an absolute age ago she was with us.

Tandie's going to have a piece of cake for her later on ;)

judy
16th October 2006, 08:54 AM
To Aggie :flwr:
she too is one of the several October babies on cavalier talk. I was surprised to see so many a couple of weeks ago when aaron announced king's birthday.
i'm happy to celebrate the birth of her short sweet life here, and her memory. To Aggie. Happy Birthday :d*g: :paw: *ng*l :l*v:

molly+charlies mum
16th October 2006, 10:42 AM
happy birthday aggie *ng*l have fun running around where you are :luv:

Nisha
16th October 2006, 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday Aggie! You're one special pup! Have a great time wherever you are :l*v: :l*v: :lotsaluv: *ng*l

Maxxs_Mummy
16th October 2006, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday little angel :lotsaluv: *ng*l :lotsaluv: Aggie. From Auntie Donna and Auntie Alison xxxxxx

Thinking of you Cecily xxxxx

merlinsmum
16th October 2006, 01:08 PM
Happy Birthday little Aggie - Thinking of you Cecily :flwr:

Linda
16th October 2006, 07:06 PM
Oh Dear Sweet Little Angle Aggie *ng*l

May you be having a wonderful birthday with so many of your other little furry friends.

We are all thinking you sweet Angel.

Luv
Linda & The Boys

arasara
16th October 2006, 08:37 PM
:hppybdy: to you!!!!
:hppybdy: to you!!!!
:hppybdy: Dear AGGGGIIIEEEEEE
:hppybdy: to you!!!

I have been itching to use these new emoticons, lol. :) They only work at work for me ;) hehe..

Aggie, sweat dear little angel, I hope you're having a wonderful time playing at the bridge. Take care of your little sister now, ya hear? :) I've heard such wonderful stories about you.. I wish you the bestest of best birthdays.

*sending a rabbit for you to chase!! :) *

Lindsay
16th October 2006, 09:07 PM
A hug to you, Cecily! :hug: & :hppybdy: to little Aggie, keeping all of our past fur babies company! :-)

Nicki
16th October 2006, 09:46 PM
Cecily I'm sure they are having a big party at the Bridge... it's my Fillipa's birthday on 20th...she would have been 9...

Thinking of you today...we too remember their birthdays, they will always be a part of your life even though they are no longer with you in body.

I hope having your gorgeous Lassie Tandie to cuddle is helping to ease the pain, I'm sure Aggie and Rio sent her to you.

:hppybdy: Aggie, have a good day sweetheart.

pippa
17th October 2006, 12:57 AM
Thinking of you all on this special day :flwr: