• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Future Cavalier Owner Saying Hi

enchantingdragon

Hi! My name is Jasmine. I am not a Cavalier owner yet but hopefully will be in June of 2007. I have wanted a Cavalier since I was 5 and saw Lady and the Tramp but alas my mother is deathly afraid of pets so as an only child I had a rather lonesome choildhood.

I just got married this year and my husband said in June we can buy our first puppy 20 years of waiting will finally come to an end! I have done a lot of research in these 20 years but am always opened to learning more about this wonderful breed, especially from those who already have one...or more! I already researched breeders in my area and met with one who is utterly fantastic and extremely knowledgable. If everything goes well though we hope to have our first Cavalier baby in 8 months. Till then I hope I can soak up some more info from all of you and live vicariously through all your lovely pictures until my own baby arrives! :D

Wow Jasmine...you've really had a long wait haven't you?! Congrats on your upcoming pup!

Hi Jasmine from a NJ neighbor! That's a long time to wait for a dog. I hope you find your heart's desire.

Hi Jasmine and icon_welcome from me and my boys :flwr: I had to wait until I was 35 to get my first Cavalier & he has been everything I ever dreamed he'd be. I love him sooooooooo much and I think you'll be the same with your baby too. They are well worth the wait :lotsaluv:

Back