• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello From Tampa!!!

moniechris

Hello all! I have really enjoyed browsing through this site and I couldn't resist the opportunity to brag about my babies and not have people look at me like "Oh God she is talking about the dogs again..." I have two cavie boys, one tri named Wesley and one Blenheim named Cody. I also have a shih tzu who thinks he is a cavalier (shhh don't tell him). :p I've got lots of input from my experience (and just as many questions) so I can't wait to start! Now if I can just figure out this darn avatar thing... :roll:

Hellooo & welcome to the board. icon_welcome

I live in Wales UK but have visted :drivecar: Tampa Fl a few times whilst staying in Kissammee, lovely place.

Anyways look forward to seeing your pictures of your beautiful doggies.

Happy chatting :D

Welcome from me and my boys.

We are in Destin, FL but the boys grandparents are in St Pete just off of Pinellas Bayway.

Nice to have another Floridian on the board..

Hello there!
Welcome to you, Wesley, Cody, and the shih tzu!
Looks like you got your avatar working- Cody looks so cute in the tee!
enjoy the board!
:flwr:

Welcome fellow Floridian. icon_welcome

We are right across the bay from you in Palm Harbor. We are brand new to the board also but look forward to learning & sharing our experiences with those of others with these precious creatures.

Back