• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly's vet check..

Lisa_T

I'm so pleased. Spooked by this board, among other things, I booked Holly in for a thorough health check...

..which she passed with flying colours!

Vet said her heart is great- sound, no problems at all.

Weight- she's in good shape, on the thin side- told not to let her lose any more weight! Keep her as she is, he said. He did comment she was naturally a small, lean Cavalier.

Dental health- excellent- said her teeth are really clean and white (especially given the fact she's now 3 and a half) - no problems there.

All he said to do was to keep up with the worming and get her clipped for the winter since her 'skirt' will act as a mop. I was planning on doing that anyway. I'm so happy! If Chloe does as well then I will be one very satisfied customer.

YAY great news.

WOrth reminding everyone to have their Cavaliers health checked by the vet at least once per year, and at least every 6 months over the age of 7.

Many times things can be picked up early and this helps with treatment.

Good for you for being spooked :lol: You have the satisfaction of knowing you have a healthy girl. You inspired me. I'm going to make an appointment for a well dog check up.
well done!

Back