• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics of Bertie

alibunnylady

Ok, just joined and introduced myself, now to post some pics so you can all coo over my little angel, hehehe.

P1010063.jpg

He had fallen in the stream here, not impressed at all! lol!
Picture027a.jpg

Picture050aa.jpg

Picture052aa.jpg

Enjoy
Alison

He sure looks like a good boy, but if he's anything like mine, he'll break the rules in a heartbeat! :lol: How you all get your pups to pose for such nice photos just completely befuddles me - I can't get mine to stay in one position for long enough! Beautiful photos - he's really darling :)

what a cutie!! i love that last picture with the grass hanging out of his mouth.. :D

ohh he's such a sweetheart..lol did he fall in the stream..once my two were playing and monty stood on two paws and with the other two literally pushed Milo into the pool!! it was the funniest site but i can assure u that Milo was NOT impressed!...that last pic is very cute

[quote="did he fall in the stream..[/quote]

Yup, he sure did, was not in the least bit impressed either! lol!

Alison

Back