• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bono and Nóra

*Jenný*

I was going through my pictures and found some of B&Nsince last March. Desited to post them :)

m0139891.jpg

Upside down :D

m0139892.jpg

Nóra, or Goofy? :lol:

m0139893.jpg

Hahaha, this was sooo funny :lol: The swaped beds. Nóra is in Bono's small one and Bono in her big cage 8)

m0139899.jpg

Ohh, I just was sooo tired icon_whistling

m0139895.jpg

In my eyes he is allways the most beautiful boy in the world :lotsaluv:

m0139896.jpg

Playin' around

m0139897.jpg

Hi mommy!

m0139898.jpg

Whah? What's there?

m0139967.jpg

Need some help with the laundrery?

m0139968.jpg

Ohhr, can't a dog have a peaceful minuite?

m0139969.jpg

:lol:

m0139973.jpg

You just can't not love this face...

m0139974.jpg

It's so cute when she curles up like this :lotsaluv:

m0139976.jpg

Moosy...

m0139977.jpg

O'rly?

m0139978.jpg

Love this one...

m0139979.jpg

Bono, Fjalar and Molder

m0139985.jpg

Our ex-neighbours daughter and Nóra :flwr:

m0139986.jpg

Catsh!

Okey, I stop now! :lol:

They're beautiful pictures. :) Gorgeous dogs and breathtaking scenery always a good match. I love Nora. What breed is she? Great shot with the headphones :lol:

So how cold is it in Iceland at the moment? I've been inspired by your photos to look into making it a future holiday destination :)

cecily said:
They're beautiful pictures. :) Gorgeous dogs and breathtaking scenery always a good match. I love Nora. What breed is she? Great shot with the headphones :lol:

So how cold is it in Iceland at the moment? I've been inspired by your photos to look into making it a future holiday destination :)

yes, she is just wonderful. Amazing caracter. And ofcourse Bono allso :D
She is an Engish Pointer.

And today on the place I lived (BTW, its in the north part, so maybe it's a little warmer in Reykjavík) it was 2 degrees on celcius ;)

Great pictures. I love how Nora has the same coloring and similar markings as Bono.

Your pictures are great like always :D

m0139978.jpg

I just LOOOOOOVEEEE this one of little Bonolius :lotsaluv:

And that pic of Nora with the headphones is too funny :lol:

Your dogs are so beautiful, I enjoyed the photos! Great shots of them, they look so cute together!!

Thanks a lot everybody :D
Oh, I'm sooo going to let my camera work for her food when I meet my dogs again! :lol:

Wow, fabulous photos! I love the way Nora curls up so small. And I love the snow photo - it's soooo blue! :flwr:

oh they are both gorgeous! they're look like they really love each other the way they are always together...i love the photo of Bono that u labelled as "moosy"..its so cute!

Back