• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kosmo is 9 months old today!

arasara

My little boy has grown up!! He's 9 months old now! :) I can't believe how much he is maturing. He's no longer a "small little guy" but I can see a lovely little man more and more each day.

We had some fun tonight playing fetch with one of his favorite toys. I can't believe he's so close to 1 year! Forgive his "buggy eyes," it was dark outside and the camera always makes them look messed up!

"Of course I'm bringing it back, who do you think I am?!"

m57599370.jpg

"OK you want a high 5?! Then will you throw it again!?"

m57599303.jpg

"Of course I look cute!! I'll do anything if you will continue to throw my toy! :D"

m57599351.jpg

I feel so wonderful and blessed to have been touched by my little one. Every day is a blessing to me.. I know he lives his "life for me," but sometimes I feel like I live because of him. I am so much happier of a person when I am around him.. :lotsaluv: I could never have asked for anything better!

Awwww, how cute!

Lucky wishes you a happy nine-month birthday. :mexwav:

I was talking to someone earlier tonight and realized ... Today is Lucky's 4 month birthday. :)

Holy Sara

Kosmo definetely is becoming a little man. :w**h**: :w**h**:

One handsome man at that, he is so sweeeeeeeeeet. :jmp2:

I love that Hi-5, you are so diligent at teaching him tricks and I remember when I met you the Love you have for Kosmo shines through you. :lotsaluv:

Happy Happy Happy Nine Beautiful Months to a gorgeous wee man. :hppybdy:

Wow - how time flies. Kosmo is now 9 months old. I remember his baby puppy phase and now he is growing into a man. What a smart little boy.

He really does look like Emily! lol, that's funny

it's amazing for me to look at how he's grown and how big he's getting every single day. He's filling out now and he's become the bestest dog I could have ever asked for. I am in LOVE :) When I think about him, I can't help but get all fuzzy inside. ;)

I think Darby has outgrown him in the weight category now Linda!! :yikes

Kosmo is so cute!! he definitely is becoming a handsome man now (well a man with fur and 4 paws and a tail and much cuter than any human)! ...thanks for showing the photos..that high five one is cute!

Back