• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A New Ruby Addition!

BarbMazz

After MUCH discussion my husband decided he was not interested in bringing a rescue into our home. I was very disappointed! However, he has agreed that I can bring home a sweet little ruby boy from Bentley's breeder. Here's a few pictures:

fionas_pups_8_weeks_0101.jpg

fionarubyboy10wkshead003.jpg

fionarubyboy10wkshead002.jpg

I think I'm in love already! :lotsaluv: I'm thinking of naming him Clancy (which means Red Warrior). I want to get him home first before I decide for sure. Gotta watch him in action a bit before deciding.

How Cute! The breeder where I had gotten Brady nicknamed him Clancy and I was thinking of keeping it, but I changed my mind. (I think she names all the rubys Clancy!)But Congrats and good luck with the new pup.

Awwwwwwww .... what a sweetie!!

When does he come home?

Gotta love those ruby boys. :lotsaluv:

OMG that face is to die for, that 3rd picture absolutely reminds me of my darling little Darby.

Go Rubies Go :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations I am so excited for you.
More details, when is he coming home, how old is he.

He is coming home tomorrow! He was born August 10th.

Nicki, I'm not planning on showing him... I've not a clue what that entails! I am *just a very happy pet guardian.

:mexwav:

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures this weekend!

BarbMazz said:

Nicki, I'm not planning on showing him... I've not a clue what that entails! I am *just a very happy pet guardian.

Oh can the day/night go fast enough for you.??????????????

I am so excited for you, take lots and lots of pictures they grow like weeds. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Ohhhh how cuuuuuuuute little boy!? :lotsaluv: I'm waiting for my puppy, blenheim girl, to but I have to wait a little bit longer than you, she comes to my after ca 30 days and the waiting is to hard :lol:
Look forward to see more pics of your baby!

Cathy T said:
Hooray Barb! That's very exciting news. How old is Bentley now?

Bentley will be three at Thanksgiving time. Ozzy is 5-1/2 and Maggie is 4-1/2.

It will interesting to see how the introduction goes!

Sunna said:
Ohhhh how cuuuuuuuute little boy!? :lotsaluv: I'm waiting for my puppy, blenheim girl, to but I have to wait a little bit longer than you, she comes to my after ca 30 days and the waiting is to hard :lol:
Look forward to see more pics of your baby!

Thank you, Sunna! I've been so lucky in not having to wait for any of my puppies. Your blenheim girl is SO adorable! I'm always looking for your pictures because they are so beautiful.

Linda said:
BarbMazz said:

Oh can the day/night go fast enough for you.??????????????

I am so excited for you, take lots and lots of pictures they grow like weeds. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

No, the day and night CANNOT go fast enough. I'm picking him up tomorrow at 1pm!

BarbMazz said:

Congratulations! he was born the day before Oakley was. I think the world was having ruby cavs in August as everyone seems to be having one! ;)

Aww he's lovely Barb :flwr: Is he home yet?

Don't worry about your hubby not wanting to take in a rescue. They're not for everyone and can be hard work (though extremely rewarding). It's better he told you before you went and got one anyway. My poor Charlie had 3 other homes before he came to us :(

Back