PDA

View Full Version : SORTED: Possible foster will be needed for TINY Ruby

TKC
20th October 2006, 01:58 PM
http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/uploads//post-2207-1161285527.jpg

This one is in a Dublin pound. I have asked for him should his owner not turn up.

We will need a foster as there are quite a few in rescue at the moment.

Karlin is in the USA so she can't help with this lad yet.

Foster will be needed from 23rd Oct.

If you can foster please PM me here.

Thanks,
Tara

rory
20th October 2006, 04:05 PM
What a DOLL! Wish I could help, but I'm in the US, too! :(

TKC
20th October 2006, 04:28 PM
OWNER FOUND :)

Thanks to Amanda for the foster offer.

Lani
20th October 2006, 04:31 PM
I'll bet the owner is SOOOO happy to have that gorgeous baby back. :-)

TKC
20th October 2006, 05:08 PM
Thanks to Cecily too for foster off.... Hmmm I think you may be getting a little addicted to those Ruby's :lol:

I bet the owner was delighted. I didn't find the owner but the fact that they have contacted pound already suggests they missed him straight away. Jeez I bet he was glad to get outta there...

Nicki
20th October 2006, 10:21 PM
Oh thank goodness Tara - he looks so precious and upset at being there, I'm really relieved he's back at home...

Ste
20th October 2006, 10:30 PM
I'm glad his owner was found because my OH was trying to convince me to go to the pound first thing this morning :yikes

Maxxs_Mummy
21st October 2006, 02:05 PM
LMAO Ste, I'm sure you'd have her no other way :lol: I wish my OH was as understanding :roll:

Really pleased that the little one's owner has turned up - they've probably been searching frantically for him, he does look well cared for :flwr:

Karlin
22nd October 2006, 08:35 PM
Stephen how useful to know that I can keep you two in mind for another cavalier... :lol:

pippa
22nd October 2006, 08:45 PM
I had hubby convinced we just had to foster her as you could not leave such a sweet girl in the pound but then logged on to find she had found her owners, so glad it was a happy ending for her.