• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update!!

Mycavyangels

yep more pictures!

Buddy is now 16 weeks old and is growing fast!!

:updte:

Picture755.jpg

Picture756.jpg

Picture752.jpg

Picture723.jpg

Picture722.jpg

Picture724.jpg

*ng*l

Picture721.jpg

we are not going out in that!!

Picture727.jpg

AWWWWW!!!

Look how beautiful Buddy is!!! What a GORGEOUS Black and Tan!!! I want one so bad!! :flwr: What a sweet little face

Buddy is just adorable, he blends in lovely with your furniture too. :rotfl:

I love how shiny his coat is, and that face is precious.

I want him, he is one sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet little boy. :mexwav:

Gorgeous pics of Buddy!! I'm a huge black and tan convert. I think they're my favourite now (after my gorgeous ruby 8) ). I love the one of them standing looking out :lol:

You are making me want a black and tan......!!!!!

I need to keep telling myself, "You have no more room. You have no more room." :roll:

At the risk of being booed, I think B&Ts make the sweetest pups. They have such beautifully defined little faces- I think the marking helps. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos- but then, I love wholecolours :D

Buddy is such a handsome guy! I just adore his expressions.

...I'm kind of partial to wholecolors too. ;)

Not to offend all the other B&Ts out there ;) , but this is the cutest one I've ever seen! These are wonderful pictures.

KC

Lisa_T said:
At the risk of being booed, I think B&Ts make the sweetest pups. They have such beautifully defined little faces- I think the marking helps. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos- but then, I love wholecolours :D

Can't help but agree with you there Lisa.

Buddy looks a little icon_devil , I bet he's always into mischief :badgrin:

Awwww yummy Buddy :D I love the pic of him jumping up at Rosie, it looks like she's not sure quite what to do next :lol:

Back