View Full Version : Hello from Pensacola, Florida

20th October 2006, 08:16 PM
Hello, my name is Nicole. I have a female Cavalier born on 6-16-06. That makes her jus tover 4 months old. She is the sweetest girl around! I got her for my daughter for her 12th birthday and she has become a member of our family very quickly. We also have 3 cats. Two of them could care less about our new girl, but the third, well he is onlt a year old so he thinks it is something new to play with. She of course loves it!!!! I can't believe we didn't get one of these breed sooner! They are sbsolutley wonderful! I can't wait to start reading posts and learning more about the breed and seeing what others have to say!

20th October 2006, 10:26 PM
Hi Nicole and icon_welcome. You will find lots of useful info here and many friends.

Your puppy is cute, looke forward to seeing more pictures as she grows.

I have three cavs, the youngest Shane is 8 months old and still has a very thin coat. He probably will be slow to get his full coat in.

PS What area of Pensacola? We will be in Cantonment for Christmas!

20th October 2006, 10:35 PM
Hi and icon_welcome Nicole! I have family in Mobile and we vacation every year in Gulf Shores 8) . If I ever have the pups with me we will have to make a play date! ;)

Enjoy the board! :D

molly+charlies mum
21st October 2006, 12:38 AM
icon_welcome nicole and your lovely cavalier cavtiny

21st October 2006, 12:42 AM
Welcome Nicole! You have a real cutie there. Aren't they just the sweetest?

21st October 2006, 03:19 AM
Welcome aboard!!

Cathy Moon
23rd October 2006, 12:41 AM
icon_welcome Nicole and little cavvie girl!!! :lotsaluv:

23rd October 2006, 08:05 PM
icon_welcome Nicole!!

I am just down the road from you, in Destin!!

23rd October 2006, 08:16 PM
I woul dlove to get pups together at some time if it ever happened to work out! Lily just loves to play with other puppies!

25th October 2006, 02:42 PM
Hi and icon_welcome to you and Lily from me and my boys :flwr: