• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Pensacola, Florida

cavimom

Hello, my name is Nicole. I have a female Cavalier born on 6-16-06. That makes her jus tover 4 months old. She is the sweetest girl around! I got her for my daughter for her 12th birthday and she has become a member of our family very quickly. We also have 3 cats. Two of them could care less about our new girl, but the third, well he is onlt a year old so he thinks it is something new to play with. She of course loves it!!!! I can't believe we didn't get one of these breed sooner! They are sbsolutley wonderful! I can't wait to start reading posts and learning more about the breed and seeing what others have to say!

Hi Nicole and icon_welcome. You will find lots of useful info here and many friends.

Your puppy is cute, looke forward to seeing more pictures as she grows.

I have three cavs, the youngest Shane is 8 months old and still has a very thin coat. He probably will be slow to get his full coat in.

Deb

PS What area of Pensacola? We will be in Cantonment for Christmas!

Hi and icon_welcome Nicole! I have family in Mobile and we vacation every year in Gulf Shores 8) . If I ever have the pups with me we will have to make a play date! ;)

Enjoy the board! :D

Mobile and Destin

I woul dlove to get pups together at some time if it ever happened to work out! Lily just loves to play with other puppies!

Back