• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Look for Chocolate

Cathy Moon

Today we took Chocolate to visit her breeder and get groomed. She got to visit all the lovely cavaliers and her real mom. Thought I'd post a few photos of her new haircut. :flwr:
275524544_b1bc34863b.jpg

275525585_380cc5cbbc.jpg

275525587_d7ac13e244.jpg

Oh Chocolate you look more beautiful than ever xxxx

Hope you have a wonderful day visiting with your Mommy and family.

Chockie says thanks for the nice comments.

Here is a 'before' photo; I actually thought she was getting a little overweight since her coat was as thick as a bear's :lol: Look how wide her butt looks:
IMG_3535.jpg

After her haircut she looks like a skinny mini :lol:

:w*w:

Thanks for posting the before photo!! She looks so great with her new cut.

Lucky's still got his baby hair but it's starting to grow. We'll have to start getting him used to brushing soon (and maybe haircuts!!!) :-D

Wow!! Looking at the before picture you can really see the difference. She looks beautiful all sleek and shiny. I love it!!

I had decided a long time ago that I would not cut their hair, just leave them natural like they're supposed to be.

But Chocolate's coat is sooo long and sooo thick! I was thinning it with the Mars Coat King, but could never get her to look very good. Her leg and foot hair gets all overgrown, too. I finally gave in and took her to the Pro! :lol:

:w*w: Chocolate has turned into Galaxy - all smooth and creamy.....

I could eat her up before or after being groomed she's such a beauty! :D

Well I adored Chocolate before but now she's even better :D Completely delicious and she looks as pleased as punch about her new haircut too :D

Back