• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A troublesome threesome...

cecily

Thank you Lisa for a lovely day up in Belfast. :thnku: We brought Tandie up for the day to play with Holly and Chloe while the moms and dads went to the IKC show in Kings Hall. Unfortunately the show was almost finished by the time we got out there :sl*p: (it finished 2 hours early I might add). We did get to see some cavaliers, though not while they were being shown and some King Charles Spaniels who, let's be frank, are just not as pretty ;) Anyway, Tandie had a marvellous day. She really loved Holly (particularly her bottom :*gh: ) and after an initial fear of Chloe warmed to her charms...

Group Sniff...
PA210002.jpg

PA210020.jpg

'You talkin' to ME?'
PA210009.jpg

PA210015.jpg

That's Ok, you smell pretty good.
PA210016.jpg

The Lightning fast Chloe in the only picture I could get that wasn't a blur!!!
PA210040.jpg

3 Ladies out a' walkin
PA210042.jpg

PA210041.jpg

Oh, what lovely pictures!

Looks like you all had a fabulous day!

Cecily, Tandie sure is a beauty and she looks like she's adjusted so well to having you as her new mommy!!!

:dogwlk:

The girls are so cute together! There's just something about these 3 little girls! :wggle: :wggle: :wggle: Looks like they had a great time. :lotsaluv:

Wow, what happened that caused the dog show to finish up early? Fewer entries than expected?

Those are fantastic photos, Cecily, and your captions really made me laugh. I adore the second photo. Tandie looks suspicious, and Holly just looks demented.... And I'm impressed at the photo of Chloe; the only way I could get photos of her was to essentially imprison her and then snap as she tried to escape. Glad you enjoyed the day, and I know my dogs did- they're both out for the count :D

As for the dog show, they said judging went unusually quickly. We were mildly miffed about that, but still managed to buy a couple of things, bring the dogs for a walk, and go for dinner.

Cecily and Lisa,

Looks like your girls had a wahle of a time together. The pictures and captions are just adorable.

You'll need to meet up more often so we can enjoy more pictures! ;)

Awwww it looks like Tandie and Holly are having a lovely conversation between the two of them :lol: Chloe is a monster puppy by the looks of it - never wanting to stay in one place to have her piccie taken LOL

Back