• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi, my name is Libby.

HI! I'm Libby. I'm 1 year old and live in Orange County, CA. I love my mom so much--my dad is pretty cool too. I am very spoiled. My mom and dad are going to get me a new baby sister. She is a tri-color and her name is going to be Regan. I can't wait! I will introduce you to her when we get her!!!!!!
photostream

Hi Libbysmom, I'm trying to fix the IMG tags on your post, but it isn't working!!!! I will continue trying....

Hmmmm icon_nwunsure They seem to work better as URLs than images...

:crash: This has me stumped! :sl*p:

I see the lovely pictures of your cute little Libby now!!! :D Thanks for sharing she is a little love.
Julie and the girls

Her sister was born last week, so we will get her mid-late December. Our current roommates have dogs, so Libby has always had playmates. We decided we needed to get her a sister before we part ways with our roommates so she won't be lonely, and so the new puppy will be well socialized. And, of course, we needed to get another Cavalier because they are the best dogs ever!!

Back