• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oakley at 10 weeks, growing up so fast....

merlinsmum

276142071_ab42490973.jpg

276142075_b602e6c510.jpg

and this is the evil eyed bungle impression
276142068_0c6635765b.jpg

Love those photos! His coat looks a very dark ruby for his age- Chloe has a lot of paler puppy coat! How big is he now? Chloe's not that much smaller in terms of height than Holly is (although she's obviously shorter in the back and finer) :yikes

Oakley is probably the neraly the same length as Merlin but has stumpy legs just yet so he can walk under Merlin's tummy! :lol:

He seems to be shedding his puppy coat quite quickly - his top of his head and along his spine seem to be sprouting longer hair thats much smoother than the puppy coat.

Oakley was 3.25 kilos on Monday when we took him to the vets - I've had to loosen his collar twice since he arrived! ;)

Oakley is probably the neraly the same length as Merlin but has stumpy legs just yet so he can walk under Merlin's tummy
:lol: that's soo cute! he is so adorable!

Oakley was 3.25 kilos on Monday
...oh...well i just measured milo's weight and he is 5.6kg and he is 11 months???is my doggy underweight!

Nisha - Oakley is VERY GREEDY! Eats all his meals, crumbs, anyone elses leftovers ( Merlins and Josh's - granny chase's dog)

I think Oakley is going to be the top of the standard so I wouldn't worry about Milo - he sounds okay - I think Merlin in kgs is about 7.5 kgs and is 20 months - he is about 13 at the shoulder

awwwww he looks just like my 9 week old Bertie ruby! :p My dogs hair looks slightly paler, but had a slightly thicker coat. Bertie is exhausting! He's chewing everything and EVERYONE in sight!

Back