• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Hannah and little Lottie

Hi, my name's Hannah and I live in Stafford, UK. Just discovered this website and I'm so happy to read about everyone's experiences!

I've got an 8 month old little blemheim girl called Lottie. We've had her since she was 8 weeks old.

She brightens up our lives every day with her loving, sweet and naughty nature! And fulfils her role as lap dog very well!

Looking forward to being part of this.

Hannah :D

icon_welcome Hannah, Lottie is so sweet like her name. I found this site recently and I love reading all the stories.

Hi Hannah. Someone near to me. Whoopee.

I live in Stoke-on-Trent and have four Blenheim boys. Here they are pulling funny faces.

0494stay.jpg

Hi, thanks for your lovely replies...I feel so welcome!

And Barbara, I love the pic of your boys - very good funny faces! It's good to know about people nearby. I only know 1 other person who owns cavs in this area - although I see a lot out and about of course!

Hannah

Welcome Hannah and Lottie.....love the name :) I have 2 blenheim girls one 4 year called Lottie!! :D and a 3 year old called Sophie. They are half sisters (same mum). Hope you enjoy the board.
Julie and the girls

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the name....the breeder called her Lottie when she was born and we liked it so much, we kept it! Some people just have very good taste!

Back