• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bertie in his little red coat

alibunnylady

He's such a wuss, he shivers if it's cold, won't go outside if it's raining! lol!

Picture102a.jpg

Picture106a.jpg

I don't really like putting any clothing on animals but he really does feel the cold bless him.

Alison

hi

he looks lovely in his coat,i put charlies coat on yesterday and he refused to walk so i took it of went out and he got wet through as it was raining hard :D

Aw he's only little, he shivers- that's not being a wuss! Having learnt just how cold little Cav pups get from when Holls was little, I laid in a little stack of hoodies and coats for Chloe. The blue hoodie is especially good- except when she tries to get out of it!

I've never had a pup shiver before so it was quite a surprise when Bertie started doing it! lol!

I also find if he's travelling on my scooter rather than walking alongside, he feels the cold more, understandable as you get the wind chill and I have been chilled through to the bone before now.

I'm thinking of buying him a hooded bed to go on the scooter footplate so that he can snuggle up in there for extra warmth during the winter months.

He's not spoilt of course! lol!

Alison

Back