PDA

View Full Version : Puppia Products

blue_star
23rd October 2006, 11:12 AM
I'm thinking about getting Toby a Puppia rain coat from Posh Paws as it seems winter is well on its way. He is in a large Puppia harness as he is slightly tubby. Has anyone brought any of the clothing and are the sizes the same as the Puppia harnesses?? I was thinking of ordering an X large to be on the safe side?

Cathy Moon
23rd October 2006, 12:50 PM
You may want to measure the length of his back and use that measurement to determine the size. Usually I look for coats that are approximately 17 inches in length.
You can't always go by S, M, L, XL because they seem to mean different things to different manufacturers :roll:

arasara
23rd October 2006, 03:07 PM
You know, I was thinking about getting Kosmo a puppia something - sweater, coat, raincoat..My problem is that I don't think they have a harness accessability to them - meaning you'll have to cut your own hole for the harness to fit through, or just put the harness over the coat. Becaues of this, I haven't bought anything puppia other than the harness. Can anybody confirm this? It might be something you might want to think about for your little toby. :)

Take care! :flwr:

Lisa_T
23rd October 2006, 10:56 PM
It's true. I have one of the little 'I love Puppia' sweaters for Chloe- and, as you say, there's no hole for the harness, which I think is absolutely ridiculous. You'd think it would have occurred to them that people might actually want to use them in conjunction!