PDA

View Full Version : Davy {Donna} Siane's Mum made this for me...

Nicki
23rd October 2006, 10:34 PM
Isn't it just lovely - I was so thrilled I had to share it with you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/Ruperadjt161128ab.jpg

Thank you so much Donna :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Lindsay
23rd October 2006, 10:37 PM
Oh wow! How did she do that??? :shock:

Lani
23rd October 2006, 10:44 PM
It is REALLY beautiful!!! What a great picture too - so expressive. :-)

Alison_Leighfield
23rd October 2006, 11:07 PM
Just Lovely. :lotsaluv: so beautiful...

When I lost my Honey-Bee, Donna also did a beautiful picture of her in the same way, it captured her every hair and breath....it has always remained to be one of my very best pictures of her....it has a special place in my home...for always.

Thank you again Donna, what you did was so lovely. :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

molly+charlies mum
24th October 2006, 12:05 AM
that is a beautiful picture :D

KingstonsMom
24th October 2006, 12:29 AM
Oooh, I'm so jealous! Was this done professionally? What a gorgeous dog!

Maxxs_Mummy
24th October 2006, 12:54 AM
Nicki,

Roops looks more wonderful than usual in that pic. Well done Donna :flwr:

Cathy Moon
24th October 2006, 02:01 AM
Wow, that is gorgeous! Nice work, Donna! And beautiful cavvie, Nicki!

Karlin
24th October 2006, 03:04 AM
I always loved that image on Davy's avatar too. What is the medium? They are just beautiful! If you take orders Donna you should list them in the shopping section! :)

Remali
24th October 2006, 03:29 AM
That is beautiful.....I had to look twice, I wasn't sure if it was a photo or a painting.....its just goregous!

RockNRollCav
24th October 2006, 03:38 AM
I'm still not sure - is it a photo or a painting?? It's gorgeous, whatever it is!!

judy
24th October 2006, 04:07 AM
he looks so soft and touchable, what a wonderful picture and beautiful dog.

Cathy T
24th October 2006, 04:55 AM
Beautiful rendering of a beautiful dog!! I love Donna's avatar of Siane.

Nisha
24th October 2006, 10:34 AM
oh that is such a lovely picture! Rupert looks gorgeous...i am slightly confused though..which Donna are we talking about?? i first assumed "Maxxes Mummy"..but now im just confused :? call me stupid!

Cathy T
24th October 2006, 04:50 PM
oh that is such a lovely picture! Rupert looks gorgeous...i am slightly confused though..which Donna are we talking about?? i first assumed "Maxxes Mummy"..but now im just confused :? call me stupid!

It is a little confusing! ;) Donna is username Davy and her dog is Siane, the beautiful tri

Sunna
24th October 2006, 05:23 PM
Oh my this is beautiful! :shock: But I'm not sure either, painting or picture, how is this done?

Davy
24th October 2006, 10:32 PM
http://foolstown.com/sm/shy.gif

To answer some of your questions, it's a photo that Nicki had put up on the site. I’ve not had any training I just like to mess about with Photoshop. I did the avatar the same way.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work on every photo. :(

Now if only I could paint like that instead of using photoshop I’d be a very happy lady. http://foolstown.com/sm/girl.gif

arasara
24th October 2006, 10:54 PM
Well Davy,

I think it was beautiful!! And if you have extra time we would all like one!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Linda
24th October 2006, 11:08 PM
Me too, me too why don't you sell them.

Davy
25th October 2006, 12:57 AM
I would feel funny about selling someone something, which is basically the same photo they gave me and it’s a hobby that I enjoy doing for fun mainly. Apart from my own dogs any photo I have worked on stays on my hard drive.

But rest assured if a photo takes my eye on the site like Nicki’s and Alison did, you will get it and no cost involved. :flwr:

enchantingdragon
25th October 2006, 02:05 AM
Wow thats an awesome picture Such an expressive face

Nisha
25th October 2006, 10:51 AM
It is a little confusing! Donna is username Davy and her dog is Siane, the beautiful tri

ohh! omg im sorry!! i new who Donna was by the username Davy..not actually by Donna..sorry for the mix-up!

Maxxs_Mummy
25th October 2006, 12:46 PM
Donna,

I think you're really clever. I wish I even knew how to operate paintshop or photoshop! :flwr:

merlinsmum
25th October 2006, 02:10 PM
I agree, you are very clever! I can just about post a picture - never mind make it look so good! :) :lol:

arasara
25th October 2006, 02:22 PM
hahaha.. Donna, now we will all be posting countless pictures to see if any will "captivate" you :lol: :lol:

No really though, those are so awesome@!! :) You're very talented.