• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pixie's Costume Adventures

Sally

We had a fun time picking a costume for Pixie. Well..I did... :wink: Thanks for looking. :)

Sophie the cat: "Girlfriend? What the heck is Mom thinking??? You are so NOT a dinosaur"
DinoPixieSophie.jpg

Hmmm...this is better!
Bee01.jpg

I could get used to this
Bee02.jpg

Aren't I cute!!!
Bee03.jpg

Phew...all done!
PixieOct06.jpg

I WANT THE BUMBLE BEE COSTUME!!! :jump:

OMG that is SO adorable!!! :lotsaluv: :paw: :lotsaluv:

look at all those toys!!! someone is just a little bit spoilt!!!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

aww that is soo cute!!!!!! i agree that bumble costume is adorable! but that last photo is gorgeous!!! what a good-looking doG!

Pixie is gorgeous - she obviously doesn't mind dressing up for mum!

I agree the bumble bee costume is a sure winner for dogs dressed up theme!

I love the bumblebee. But looks like that poor girl needs some more toys in the background :lol:

:thnku: all for the nice comments. I confess, she does love her toys, and we do love buying them for her...

:rotfl: Donna and Alison. Quite a few times today I would have gladly brought Pixie to you, you know, to save you the trouble of kidnapping her! icon_whistling It was terribly windy and every shadow that would go by the window and every acorn hitting the roof turned my little angel into Little Miss Barks-A-Lot.

Oh that bumble bee outfit is just too cool. It really suits her!!!Thanks for sharing :)
Julie and the girls

Sally said:
:thnku: all for the nice comments. I confess, she does love her toys, and we do love buying them for her...

:rotfl: Donna and Alison. Quite a few times today I would have gladly brought Pixie to you, you know, to save you the trouble of kidnapping her! icon_whistling It was terribly windy and every shadow that would go by the window and every acorn hitting the roof turned my little angel into Little Miss Barks-A-Lot.

Yes please! She could have joined my pair in the barking competition they were having at 2am :roll: Maxx started it as he saw 'something marauding in the garden' - it was a leaf from one of the neighbours oak trees :lol:

He had to go out and inspect the darned thing and then wouldn't come in - then Charlie woke up and had to join him - just in case Maxx needed assistance you understand icon_whistling

I think I actually crawled into bed at about 3am and was awake again at 6.45 (without the hour) and hubby wondered why I wanted to just lay in bed cuddling the dogs this morning instead of getting up to prepare his roast dinner :roll:

Back