PDA

View Full Version : Clancy is the best!

BarbMazz
25th October 2006, 02:37 AM
I picked Clancy up from Laura's Saturday, the 21st. He's is just perfect. Very playful, eats well, sleeps from about 10:30 till 6:30 without a peep, whined at the door today to go out to potty :thmbsup: and is generally delightful! I have just a few pictures but more will be coming:

A little side view, after being outside in the rain to wee
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/Clancyside.jpg

With my daughter Andrea (who totally loves him and wanted to take him back to school with her!! :yikes )
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/ClancyAndy.jpg

And with Ozzy and Andrea:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/OzzyClancyAndy.jpg

And one more with Andrea giving a smooch :l*v:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/BarbMazz/ClancyAndycloseup.jpg

Lindsay
25th October 2006, 03:16 AM
:lotsaluv: I think I'm in love with Clancy! How are the other fur babies taking to him?

Cathy T
25th October 2006, 03:41 AM
Oh my goodness Barb...he is just too cute for words!! What a sweet little muffin.

Lani
25th October 2006, 04:13 AM
Awww, what a cutie!!!

And it is soooo clear how much your daughter just adores him!!! :lotsaluv:

rory
25th October 2006, 04:48 AM
Is he from Laura Lang?

he's adorable!!! :D Congratulations!

jill
25th October 2006, 07:05 AM
what a sweet boy... congrats!!!

Alison_Leighfield
25th October 2006, 07:29 AM
I think we have one very, very happy mom here folks!

Lovely puppy, (((hugs and welcome))) from us :lotsaluv:

Enter this weeks comp...."Cavaliers and Friends" you have some lovely pictures there.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

merlinsmum
25th October 2006, 12:33 PM
How old is Clancy? He is ADORABLE!

Mary
25th October 2006, 01:41 PM
What a beautiful little ruby boy!! Enjoy him...know you will!!

Linda
25th October 2006, 07:08 PM
He is gorgeous, what a absolutey adorable little face.

Your daughter is beaming with happiness, true love.
Gorgeous pics :D :D :D :D :D :D

BarbMazz
25th October 2006, 07:14 PM
Thank you everyone! Clancy was born on August 10th, so he's just about 11 weeks old.

Kendall, he is from Laura Lang, who is SO full of information! I love her!

I AM one very happy mommy :lotsaluv:

BarbMazz
25th October 2006, 07:22 PM
I am very pleased with how Clancy is fitting in with my other three.

While it was not "love at first sight", I feel that eventually they will all mesh very well.

Ozzy (my Golden) has been the first to warm up, which I expected. He has begun to allow Clancy to climb all over him, and he has engaged Clancy in some "keep away" games.

Bentley started out fearful of Clancy, which I also expected because he can be timid. Bentley has never been the most playful dog, but last night he was feeling rambunctious and was play-bowing to Clancy, so that is a very good sign. He also allowed Clancy to snuggle up with him while he was on my lap. They sniff noses (and butts!) several times a day, so I know they will get there eventually.

Maggie (Springer) is her usual bitchy self icon_whistling. She rules the roost here so she is "training" him in her own way. No aggression, just warning growls if he gets too close too fast. She is showing signs of accepting him as well... with nose sniffing and some chasing games.

I received my new Whole Dog Journal yesterday, and they happen to have an article about multiple dog households and introducing new dogs into multi-dog homes. I feel very good after reading it! My home seems to be in balance, and what little disruption has occurred due to Clancy's arrival seems very minimal. Hopefully, it will continue!

alibunnylady
25th October 2006, 11:33 PM
What a little darling!

So, Clancy doesn't mind going outside in the rain, hmm, do you think you could get him to tell Bertie to not be such a wuss when it rains! lol!

Alison

Forest
26th October 2006, 02:04 PM
Oh just gorgeous!!! :D
Julie and the girls

merlinsmum
26th October 2006, 05:05 PM
Thank you everyone! Clancy was born on August 10th, so he's just about 11 weeks old.

Kendall, he is from Laura Lang, who is SO full of information! I love her!

I AM one very happy mommy :lotsaluv:

Clancy is only a day older than Oakley! They almost share a birthday!

BarbMazz
26th October 2006, 11:46 PM
What a little darling!

So, Clancy doesn't mind going outside in the rain, hmm, do you think you could get him to tell Bertie to not be such a wuss when it rains! lol!

Alison

:D Consider it done! So far nothing seems to bother him much. He is very adventurous! I have a feeling he's quite smart; he's catching on to things very, very quickly. :xfngr: I'm hoping this keeps up!

Maxxs_Mummy
28th October 2006, 12:51 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww these pups are making me sooooooooooooooooo broody :roll: