• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Bristol

Vickie

Hi Everyone

I've been reading the site for a while and I think its great, I love all of the pictures and its a nice place to get my daily doggy fix!

"I" have two gorgeous cavaliers (well ok, they live with my parents in Essex but I know they love me the most and if they had the choice I'm sure they would live with me!) a gorgeous black and tan call Oscar and a cheeky Tri call Dexter, they're both just over 18 months old now.

hopefully attached are some pictures ...

The first two picutres were taken in January when they were about 6 months old and the last picutre was taken when they had been at home for about 3 weeks so they were about 11 weeks old.

If i've succeeded in posting these photos I'll take some more at the weekend and put some more recent ones up!!

Looking forward to 'speaking' with you all!

Vickie

Hi and icon_welcome from me and my boys :D Love the pics and the one of them both in the garden together is divine :flwr:

hey there and welcome!! getting forward to getting to know you and "your" dogs.. :lol: ..the pictures are simple gorgeous! thanks for sharing!

icon_welcome Vickie, Oscar and Dexter! I'm glad you've found us- I am sure you will love the site.
Your avatar is so so so cute!!! :l*v: "Your" cavs are just gorgeous. I especially love your tricolor Dexter. Makes me want to get a tri puppy!
:paw:

Hi Vickie, Oscar and Dexter

Tucker will be two on May 14th, they must be around the same age :eek:) good to see you

Welcome and I just love your babies, I love your names too.
I have a entire family of males and all their names start with "D"

Dexter is a great name. :D :D

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcomes :D I am now truely addicted to the site :D

Joanne - yes Oscar will be 2 on 30 July so they're very close in age - Dexter will be 2 on 4 August

Linda said:
Dexter is a great name. :D :D

thanks Linda - it really suites his mischevious personality! :lol: your boys are absolutely precious (as are everone elses too!) :lotsaluv:

Back