PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Oscar and Dexter

Vickie
25th October 2006, 02:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I've put a message in 'introduce yourself' but thought I would also put the pictures of "my" boys up here too!

Oscar (black and tan) and Dexter (tri) are really my parents but I would quite happily steal them if the opportunity arose!!

Im off to see them at the weekend so will take some more up to date pics and post them later next week.

The board is fab, I've been reading for a while and am now very addicted!

Vickie

http://static.flickr.com/97/279026335_9db04302f0.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/118/279026330_d49c1bf6fd.jpg

Sunna
25th October 2006, 02:24 PM
Oh how cute boys :flwr: I have b&t and tri boys too and I'm waiting for my little blenheim girl, she is now just 6 weeks but she comes to me in november ;)

Lindsay
25th October 2006, 02:28 PM
What handsome boys! :D

debjen
25th October 2006, 03:41 PM
Very handsome boys

GudrunTheRed
25th October 2006, 03:51 PM
Very handsome and sweet boys!

Do you guys get snow often where you are? I didn't think it snowed very much in the UK...

Please post more pics very soon!

Lisa_T
25th October 2006, 03:59 PM
Like anywhere else, it depends where you are! Scotland and rural/hilly areas regularly get snow, even heavy snow. Ditto the mountainous areas of Northern Ireland (don't know about the south). Built up/ coastal areas perhaps less likely to get much, but you can usually guarantee that at least once a winter there'll be outrage in the papers because the road salters weren't out in time- usually in the London/ Greater London area. :D

Love those photos!

Linda
25th October 2006, 04:21 PM
They are so sweet, and Welcome to the board.

Cathy T
25th October 2006, 04:23 PM
Oh aren't they adorable!!!! Hubby just said the other day that he'd like our next to be a b&t. I was thrilled...not just that he wants a b&t but is open about future Cavaliers!!! I most likely won't get another with my two but will always have a Cavalier.

I love the names too. How adorable!!

Vickie
25th October 2006, 05:56 PM
thank you for all of your lovely replies - the boys would love all of the attention :D

We don't tend to get much snow, usually once or twice a year, I was just so excited that the boys got to experience it when they were still puppies! As LisaT rightly said with the amount of fuss there is over it you'd think we were the only place in the world to see snow!

The boys came to us following a very sad 6 months after we had to let our lhasa Arnie go to the bridge *ng*l at nearly 13 years old, he had been our best and faithful friend for such a long time, it was very empty without him. Having had a ruby cavalier, Sam, when I was a child mum and dad thought what a good idea it would be to have 2 dogs gorgeous cavaliers to spoil :D I'll do my best to add some pictures of Arnie and Sam too, I wouldnt want them to think that out of sight is out of mind because it most definately isn't :luv:

I would also just like to contragulate you all on your precious babies :) I can begin to name you all individually for fear of missing someone out - I wouldn't want to offend anyone being so new and all, and everyone's babies are just so sweet :)

molly+charlies mum
25th October 2006, 06:37 PM
lovely boys :l*v:

Jonty
1st November 2006, 01:43 PM
Awww, they are both lovely :D