• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Oscar and Dexter

Vickie

Hi everyone,

I've put a message in 'introduce yourself' but thought I would also put the pictures of "my" boys up here too!

Oscar (black and tan) and Dexter (tri) are really my parents but I would quite happily steal them if the opportunity arose!!

Im off to see them at the weekend so will take some more up to date pics and post them later next week.

The board is fab, I've been reading for a while and am now very addicted!

Vickie

279026335_9db04302f0.jpg

279026330_d49c1bf6fd.jpg

Oh how cute boys :flwr: I have b&t and tri boys too and I'm waiting for my little blenheim girl, she is now just 6 weeks but she comes to me in november ;)

Very handsome and sweet boys!

Do you guys get snow often where you are? I didn't think it snowed very much in the UK...

Please post more pics very soon!

Like anywhere else, it depends where you are! Scotland and rural/hilly areas regularly get snow, even heavy snow. Ditto the mountainous areas of Northern Ireland (don't know about the south). Built up/ coastal areas perhaps less likely to get much, but you can usually guarantee that at least once a winter there'll be outrage in the papers because the road salters weren't out in time- usually in the London/ Greater London area. :D

Love those photos!

Oh aren't they adorable!!!! Hubby just said the other day that he'd like our next to be a b&t. I was thrilled...not just that he wants a b&t but is open about future Cavaliers!!! I most likely won't get another with my two but will always have a Cavalier.

I love the names too. How adorable!!

thank you for all of your lovely replies - the boys would love all of the attention :D

We don't tend to get much snow, usually once or twice a year, I was just so excited that the boys got to experience it when they were still puppies! As LisaT rightly said with the amount of fuss there is over it you'd think we were the only place in the world to see snow!

The boys came to us following a very sad 6 months after we had to let our lhasa Arnie go to the bridge *ng*l at nearly 13 years old, he had been our best and faithful friend for such a long time, it was very empty without him. Having had a ruby cavalier, Sam, when I was a child mum and dad thought what a good idea it would be to have 2 dogs gorgeous cavaliers to spoil :D I'll do my best to add some pictures of Arnie and Sam too, I wouldnt want them to think that out of sight is out of mind because it most definately isn't :luv:

I would also just like to contragulate you all on your precious babies :) I can begin to name you all individually for fear of missing someone out - I wouldn't want to offend anyone being so new and all, and everyone's babies are just so sweet :)

Back