• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Climbing the walls...

cecily

... which is what Flea LITERALLY did to get away from Tandie this Sunday. They cannot be within 3 feet of one another. Even at that distance poor Flea has to be kept on a height or Tandie goes mad trying to get at her. We're trying everything but :bang:

poorflea.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed out loud at that one!! Oh my...how funny. Look at Tandie's little face...where is that cat???!! When we had kitties and the dog and set up a puppy gate so that KT could get to the back rooms and Jake couldn't. When she had enough of him...she'd hop over the gate and go be by herself. Jake slept in a crate but KT continued to sleep with us until she passed on.

Cecily

Tandie is not that Naughty, that picture is hilarious.
Does Tandie cry for Flea to come down, I know if I take Dudley out without Darby. The little rascal Darby will cry and cry he always wants to come along. But Dudley needs his own time too.

Poor wee Flea could'nt get any higher, think she has found a safe spot. :D :D :D :D :D

That is one very cross cat! I can practically hear her spitting from here. Even up on the curtain poles (how did she get up?!) you can see her hackles- literally!

Linda that's the ONLY time Tandie is naughty, but trust me... when it comes to cats, she's naughty!!!! :c*t: :dogwlk:

Lisa, Poor flea only hisses and spits when Tandie gets right in her face (in fairness, Tandie comes across like she wants to eat her there an then). Flea is one of the most patient cats in the world!! You should see what he'll put uup with from PUPPIES (not doggies though!)

Linda that's the ONLY time Tandie is naughty, but trust me... when it comes to cats, she's naughty!!!!

She is not alone in that department, Dudley goes mad for cats and he is teaching his wee brother to do the same. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Darbyis naughty enough on his own, he doesn't need to start chasin cats.
Our neighbor lets his cat out all the time and Dudley goes absolutely insane. Thank God he is working afternoons right now, so we don't see much of that cat just the squirrels. :swear:

The bunny photo of Tandie is hilarious. Holly prefers barking at cats from a safe distance- ie, when they're out and she's in. When they're in, she tends to ignore them. Not surprising given our episode with the Evil Psychotic Cat.

Back