• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Get your puppy fix here!

Cathy T

Here are the latest pictures of Nancy's brood. They are all just adorable!!

playtime011.jpg

playtime010.jpg

playtime009.jpg

playtime008.jpg

playtime007.jpg

playtime006.jpg

playtime005.jpg
playtime004.jpg

playtime003.jpg

playtime002.jpg

playtime001.jpg

Thannks for sharing Cathy, they look adorable. It is lovely to see them playing away there.
Julie and the girls

Is that a litter of ruby, B/T and Blen? Wow! I want the little B/T ones- they look so adorable next to each other. I have to admit I sometimes regret not taking Chloe's little B/T brother- but I really wanted a bitch, and I feel in love with rubies the moment I saw them, so it was never an issue. But that pup was just such a honey boy! A real cuddler- much more so than Chloe, who cuddles when she's chewing or sleeping, but not otherwise. :D :D :D

Believe it or not Lisa....that is a litter of 9!!! :shock: She had all 4 colors in the litter.

All looking lovely... very fit and active! (y)

Mum will get her peace again soon when they go to their forever homes, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

OK then I'll have the black and tan with his paw in the bowl yawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..... Bless him, life is so hard when you're a puppy :lol:

Hope Nancy and the Mummy are all doing well & coping with those little wingless angels? xxxxxxxxxx

wow a litter of Nine?!?! thats a big litter!! all the pups there are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the little blenheim playing with the swinging toys
i agree! he's a keeper!! (well they all are :) )

OMG!!!! I want the black and tans!!!! :drivecar: This is me in my car on the way from Florida to Cali to pick them up!!!!

Thanks Cathy!!! I'm a bit addicted to photos of black & tan puppies since I heard I was getting one :D B&T's are just fabulous as puppies. I think it's the tan eyebrows that kind of make them look cross or something.

Back