• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lady Topsy

misty

Here's our new permanent foster lady, Topsy :) :).

She's a beauty - 7 ish years old, with a lot of health problems, but a wonderful little girl.

First of all a little Retail Therapy for the Lady

yks50u.jpg

Playing hard to get with the lads

yks500.jpg

A Lady needs to keep warm you know

yks50z.jpg

Hey Bradley, isn't she a hottie !

yks5zs.jpg

Cailean In Love

yks5zj.jpg

Good friends

yks5zm.jpg

Bradley's stolen the Lady's bed

yks502.jpg

Oh wonderful photos Fran, thanks so much for sharing.

Lady Topsy Turvey looks very happy with you, she is a beautiful girl xxxx

Thank you so much for taking her, she is one lucky lady and is going to bring you so much happiness.

I hope Cailean isn't TOO excited, it must be hard to keep him calm :(

Nicki said:
Oh wonderful photos Fran, thanks so much for sharing.

Lady Topsy Turvey looks very happy with you, she is a beautiful girl xxxx

Thank you so much for taking her, she is one lucky lady and is going to bring you so much happiness.

I hope Cailean isn't TOO excited, it must be hard to keep him calm :(

Cailean's crashed out on the floor - not for the first time tonight! :) :)

I've got Cavs sleeping in different parts of the room .... it's cavalier heaven and I'm about to cry.

Oh Fran,

she looks so lovely, and so cosy in her little pink coat!

MMMmmm.... and Bradley does indeed look very comfortable in that bed!!! LOL.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Hey Fran, where abouts do you live? That Pets at Home looks like the one at Christchurch, Dorset, probably not but certainly looks the same.

Topsy is adorable and I love her little pink coat, at least with girlies you can buy them pretty coats and collars etc, with the boys, you can't really go too fancy, would ruin their street cred! lol!

Alison

alibunnylady said:
Hey Fran, where abouts do you live? That Pets at Home looks like the one at Christchurch, Dorset, probably not but certainly looks the same.

Topsy is adorable and I love her little pink coat, at least with girlies you can buy them pretty coats and collars etc, with the boys, you can't really go too fancy, would ruin their street cred! lol!

Alison

It's actually the Gateshead branch, but I think they're pretty much the same.

Bradley's got some camouflage gear :) :). He thinks that's pretty cool :)

A big icon_welcome to Topsy. She's quite a lovely lady! And such a lucky lady to have found a wonderful home with you and the boys. Retail therapy. :D She's adorable in her pink coat.

I love the pictures. She seems to be settling in very well!

Oh Fran she's adorable. I can see why you took her in ;) Let's hope she has many happy years with you all - Cavalier heaven :lotsaluv:

ohh I've just seen this thread - !! She's absolutely delicious fran!! Now you need 2 whole colors to complete the collection! :D

Bradley is such a stud - already stealing the lady's bed!! LOL For some reason it reminds me of that thread when you said Cailean was on the floor humping on a stuffed animal all sideways and stuff and bradley was looking at him like "WHAT are you doing!?" LOL Bradley is keeping his legacy now and stealing the lady's bed!! What a little ladies man! hehe :)

Keep the pictures coming! :)

Congratulations on the lovely Lady Topsy Turvey. Is that your daughter in the pictures? She sure has a big smile on her face. She looks excited to have Lady.

Congraulations on the arrival of Topsy, she is gorgeous :flwr:

Its so nice to know that there are so many kind and caring people out there to look after those that are not so fortunate. How anyone could not want her is beyond me she looks like a treasure :lotsaluv:

Congratulations! It's amazing how much you get from these little beings without feeling like you're giving a whole lot. Topsy is beautiful, and so are your other pair. :flwr: Cavalier heaven indeed!!! That's where I want to go :lol:

Back