• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I've got a talking dog.

Barbara Nixon

Remember the talking (sausages )Yorkie on That's Life ? Well I have a talking dog, too.

Teddy doesn't like me picking him up to see what havoc he's caused ion his skin to date , and growls 'No, no, no, no.'. It really does sound as though he's telling me off. It's not pitched as a nasty growl; more of a conversation.

004ratherbe.jpg

Jack "talks" too!! Generally to my husband, if he's having a tummy rub and Trevor makes nosies to him, he answers back. :lol:

Have known other Cavaliers do this too, it's a growly sort of noise but not like a nasty growl...

Whitney chats like "Wow wow wow wow" when excited! it's so funny, she tips her head as if waiting for an answer LOL. :jump:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

ROFL, Bertie sings as we are going along when he's on my scooter, usually means he wants to get off and walk! lol!

Alison

Alison_Leighfield said:
Whitney chats like "Wow wow wow wow" when excited! it's so funny, she tips her head as if waiting for an answer LOL. :jump:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Yep, we had Whitney talking to us when she was here too, cute or what? :flwr:

Maxx talks all the time. I say 'Do you love Mummy?' and he replies 'Wooorrrrooowoooowooowooof' I think he means yes as he gets all excited.

I tell him 'say please' and he says 'ruff' lol He has different noises for different things :lol:

Charlie doesn't really talk but if he wants something badly, like his dinner an hour early or something :roll: :lol: he makes a really funny whinging noise :lol:

Maxx also sings in the car if I tell him that we're going to see Uncle James (the Vet) or when he goes to call for Sam, the border collie across the road that belongs to our friends. The boys all go walkies together on a weekend with the kids. My friend says she always knows when Maxx is going to call for Sam as she can hear him singing from the time our front door opens :lol:

Cody is the biggest "moaner." He groans and moans when you love on him and when he is tired he lets out a big groan while he gets comfortable. He sounds like a little old man!!!!

Back