• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Had a pet psychic reading today

debjen

Our PetCo changed locations and today was the grand opening at the new store..After class today I went because they were suppose to having 6 dollars off the premium foods and of course they didn't have ours but we had our pictures taken and they were doing free psychic readings so I decided to give it a try for some fun and see what she said

I wrote down two questions..

1. What does Riley think of Robbie.

2. Does Riley still want to do agility.

She took Robbie first and one of the first things she asked about was his eye and I told her it didn't produce tears and she said he was getting lazy with it and not using it as much as his other eye. She also said he loved doing agility and would be good at it and doing things like weave poles would make him use both eyes. She said he could do agility for hours and still want to do more..LOL...

She then took Riley and asked him if he wanted to do agility still and his answer was basically I'll do whatever my mom asks me to do but she said he wasn't feeling as confident about doing agility as he was as his back end was feeling a bit weaker..His hips were okay but just didn't have the muscle tone back there which made him feel less confident on the teeter and dog walk..and then she asked if he had fallen off one of them which he had fallen off the dog walk and was certainly not as confident on that as he had been tho we haven't had any problems with the teeter...She also mentioned that he wasn't ready for full "retirement" which was interesting because I never mentioned the word retirement to her but have been talking alot about retiring Riley to him and to others...but she mentioned doing Rally or even therapy with him and as long as I was excited about doing something with him he would be excited too...what he thought about Robbie well he was wondering if he was ever leaving like the other dogs did and he could go anytime..LOL..(I use to pet sit for alot of other dogs)..but on a scale of 1-10 he liked him at a 6-7 ... so not best friends but he doesnt hate hime either..LOL

anyway it was interesting and kind of confirmed some things that I was thinking about with Riley

That's so interesting!! I would go if they had one at a local store around here!!

Riley is such a cutie - I am glad he's not ready for a "full retirement.." yet! Funny what he thinks about robbie, LOL. "is he going home YET?!" "come on mom!"

Thanks for sharing that ! :)

I always wanted to try that. Usually there is a dog reader at the dog shows, but you cannot take pets there.

I had Maxx's photo 'read' a few years ago but the lady wasn't that good & didn't really tell me anything about him.

When I first got Charlie though I was visiting my Mum with the furries and a friend of hers called in. He knew nothing about Charlie & didn't even know I had another dog.

This guy is a spiritual medium and started to concentrate on Charlie. He told me that more homes than any other dog he'd met and wanted to know how long he was staying with us! He also said that Charlie needed lots of medical care and that we'd be visiting the Vets an awful lot withn him and the treatment would be expensive.

He said Charlie hated having his paws or his head touched as when he was a baby the people he lived with then used to hurt them :( I was also told taht Charlie hated brooms and shovels and anything large in the garden as the nasty man used to chase him and hit him with them :cry*ing: :yikes

Weirdest thing was, that very morning, I had taken the broom out to sweep the patio and Charlie had run and hidden under the computer desk - it took some choccy buttons (doggy ones) to get him out again!

He was right in so many things and also gave Charlie some Reiki healing. He's since had several reiki sessions and it's done him so much good. I never knew an awful lot about Reiki before but it is marvellous :flwr:

Ohhh poor Charlie! What a hard life he had before he came to you!
I'm so glad he now has a wonderful forever home and the most loving family possible!!!!

Aww Thanks {{{{{{{{Cathy}}}}}}}} what a lovely thing to say :flwr:

He's very naughty but we love him to bits :D

Wow, that is so interesting! The local Cavalier club here had a pet psychic come to thier meeting a couple of months back, but it was very expensive to get a reading. I would love to see if i could find out my little guy's thoughts!
So Robbie and Riley will be okay together if not the best of friends and Riley still wants to do agility, that's really amazing to know. :) Do you think it is true? Seems like it was close to what you figured he was thinking.
And aww, poor Charlie had a rough start. It's wonderful that he has a loving home now. No more mean people in his world, yay! :D

You know I'm probably a skeptic when it comes to the readings... we did one when Riley was younger and there really wasn't anything in it that couldn't have been any retriever type dog...now this psychic was pretty dead on with how I read my boys..so was I giving her the clues some how or did she really read them...it's anyone's guess but I find it interesting anyway

Back