• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oscar and Dexter puppy pics

Vickie

This is my favourite photo of the boys from when they were puppies :)

This was taken during their first weekend at home, apart from the fact they're much beigger than that now nothing much has changed - they always like the look of each others food/chewy sick/toy much more than they like their own!!

282194647_904ec06537.jpg

They were 8 weeks old in the picture, they're now around 15 months, so still a handful!! :lol:

That is officially the CUTEST thing I have ever seen in my life!! they just grow way too fast don't they??!!

They are so adorable! It must be nice for them to have each other! (And for you to have them both, handful or not!)

So sweet! I bet they are double trouble and alot of laughs. You must have fun at your house.

:lol: :lol: certainly double trouble!

Dexter has a real liking for shoes - the newer the better ... I think we've now lost count of the number of shoes that wont ever be the same again :lol:

and the most fun game of all seems to be running round the house with a pair of glasses they've managed to steal from somewhere - there's so much laughter that its difficult to catch them! :lol: Oscars face just says it all really with those big serious eyes as if to say "me? but I dont do anything wrong!!"

omG!!!!!!!!! that IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!! they like such tiny furry little bundles!!! they look so deliciously cute!!! i want to eat them all up!

Back