PDA

View Full Version : Good Dog Books

KingstonsMom
29th October 2006, 04:05 PM
Anybody read any good dog books lately? I'm currently reading Dog Parenting. It basically justifies spoiling you dog, giving reasons why you should throw your pup birthday parties, take him for off-leash runs, buy him tons of toys, etc. It's a sweet book!

BELLE'S MUMMY
29th October 2006, 06:41 PM
No not at the moment.
I am thinking of getting ' it's me or the dog' though, thought this might be really useful?

effie
6th November 2006, 08:18 PM
Hello,

Im new the board and thought i would share..if you have the time to visit http://designer-doggie.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=37_43&products_id=161 there is a gorgeous doggie cook book. It has lots of recipes you can cook, really nice treats for christmas :)

Take Care
effie
xx

Laura&Lia
25th November 2006, 03:28 PM
Yes,
At the other end of the leash. The author is Patricia McConnell!

(I'm trying to read books in English to practice...)

Linda'nQuincy
25th November 2006, 05:31 PM
I would also love to see member recommendations for book titles that are written just about cavaliers. There appears to be quite a number of titles out there, however the only one I currently have is: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: A Comprehensive Guide To Owning And Caring for Your Dog. I would imagine many of you have quite a selection in your libraries! :)

Karlin
25th November 2006, 06:31 PM
I keep meaning to assemble some threads we've had on books before, so that we will have a recommended library. :sl*p: